Photobucket

Friday, October 2, 2009

2 sides to a Story

Ris Low gives up on CROWN.

Picking out a part of a strait times news.

'The incident was a one-time interview which misled the Singapore public to believe she spoke English poorly. During the Grand Finals competition held at the Shangri La hotel on the July 31, she spoke perfectly good English, had a good answer (short, sharp and sweet) and performed very well to impress the 11 judges that she was good enough to win.

'So perhaps her spoken English could also be an effect from her Bipolar disorder.'

....

'Ris Low committed this offence as a young offender, and we had to be sensitive to handle any comments delicately where a young offender is concerned.

[I thought it just happened. -_-''' ]

  • Click for more

    And I thought she was a disgrace to SG and even to my surname.
    But hey, i came across this news and i felt bad that i judged her through the media's eyes.

    I don't like to be judged but i judged her.
    Sorry!
    I'm gonna kick this habit.

    gossip girl !!!!!!
    =)

    Hi,
    I'm Serena Van De Woodsen.

    NOT.

    So many movies to catch up on.
    OMG.
    Being a movie addict is no good to my bank account!
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home