BKK 09 Departure
Daddy and Mummy dropped me off at the airport that early morning.
Before we left the house:
My dad peered into my room and asked: You wear like that not scared cold in irport ah?
Me: No lah. Got my stockings.
After a few mins,
He asked: You wear like that not scared hot at bkk ah? you never been to bkk meh?
Me: -_-'' go back hotel and change straight away mah.
He sure is getting funnier. Lol.
Then after we left the house:
Dad made a turn to PIE (Changi Airport).
Mummy: eh we not going eat breakfast first?
my thoughts: i'll be at the airport super early sia. one hour earlier than the time i'm supposed to meet monkey!
Daddy: No ah. We drop her off first then go market lo. Or eat at airport?
my thoughts: wa shit. its gonna be another parents meet parents session. *panick*
Mummy: don't want lah. Airport nothing nice.
*BIG RELIEF*
I cannot handle a huge pile of stress right before a holiday.
After checking in, We had breakfast at the staff canteen because auntie likes the food there. Then we went in earlier to take a walk around. My sua ku monkey hasn't been inside for awhile.
Andwe I cam-whored.
Lol.


Its just walking and walking. And why Changi Airport's air con is so POWderFul?!


Before we go into the waiting lounge.
Monkey was offering to take pictures! Its really a first that he ever took so many photos for himself.

Plane finally arrived!

But still waiting and waiting..


The super GIGANTIC FEDEX plane!

Finally got on...


I was pretty nervous about going by budget airline. To top it up, monkey has been googling and "sharing" with me about the terrorism, bombs, plane engine stopped etc etc.
I never was frightened whenn it comes to travelling by plane or going on cruise.
But i have to take my hats off Monkey, he made me nervous!!


Thats just the exact one we took. There were so many AirAsia planes. There were like only 2 jetstars? 0.o''
I freaked out even more.

The best part of flights will always be the taking off.
I love that soaring feeling and the speed before that! Not a person who appreciates the landing part though. When it landed, i swear i thought the plane was falling apart. Seriously.
BUT one thing i do prefer jetstar over SQ - That gastroline smell is not as strong!
I hate boarding planes with strong gastroline smell. It makes me wanna puke more than the flight does!

And the clouds always paint a beautiful sight to distract you from unnecessary fears.
*ERHEM* monkey HOR?!

Just so happened that i selected the seats near the wing!
Anyone loves taking window seats like i do??
I MUST. I MUST. have window seats! *Hehe*

We got bored so i took out the camera and the bottom pose was NOT suggested by me.
Was it? *HAHAHA*
You see, when monkey was young, he had to use 9-10paper bags for his..erm...*you know what*
He said he would be gaming away and puking at the same time.
Amazing. Lol.
9-10paper bags??!!!??!!

Thats all for now.
Will update again.
*i spent so much but...i don't know why its not enough*
ROARS!!
I can't wait for next year to arrive! Monkey wishes to comb finish Thailand ( my TIGER TEMPLE ) before going on to Taiwan and Korea.
But i so wanna go Aussie! NEW YORK and California.. =(
No more budget airlines. This would be my 1st and my last!!
SUMPA!
NIGHTS!
Before we left the house:
My dad peered into my room and asked: You wear like that not scared cold in irport ah?
Me: No lah. Got my stockings.
After a few mins,
He asked: You wear like that not scared hot at bkk ah? you never been to bkk meh?
Me: -_-'' go back hotel and change straight away mah.
He sure is getting funnier. Lol.
Then after we left the house:
Dad made a turn to PIE (Changi Airport).
Mummy: eh we not going eat breakfast first?
my thoughts: i'll be at the airport super early sia. one hour earlier than the time i'm supposed to meet monkey!
Daddy: No ah. We drop her off first then go market lo. Or eat at airport?
my thoughts: wa shit. its gonna be another parents meet parents session. *panick*
Mummy: don't want lah. Airport nothing nice.
*BIG RELIEF*
I cannot handle a huge pile of stress right before a holiday.
After checking in, We had breakfast at the staff canteen because auntie likes the food there. Then we went in earlier to take a walk around. My sua ku monkey hasn't been inside for awhile.
And
Lol.
Its just walking and walking. And why Changi Airport's air con is so POWderFul?!
Before we go into the waiting lounge.
Monkey was offering to take pictures! Its really a first that he ever took so many photos for himself.
Plane finally arrived!
But still waiting and waiting..
The super GIGANTIC FEDEX plane!
Finally got on...
I was pretty nervous about going by budget airline. To top it up, monkey has been googling and "sharing" with me about the terrorism, bombs, plane engine stopped etc etc.
I never was frightened whenn it comes to travelling by plane or going on cruise.
But i have to take my hats off Monkey, he made me nervous!!
Thats just the exact one we took. There were so many AirAsia planes. There were like only 2 jetstars? 0.o''
I freaked out even more.
The best part of flights will always be the taking off.
I love that soaring feeling and the speed before that! Not a person who appreciates the landing part though. When it landed, i swear i thought the plane was falling apart. Seriously.
BUT one thing i do prefer jetstar over SQ - That gastroline smell is not as strong!
I hate boarding planes with strong gastroline smell. It makes me wanna puke more than the flight does!
And the clouds always paint a beautiful sight to distract you from unnecessary fears.
*ERHEM* monkey HOR?!
Just so happened that i selected the seats near the wing!
Anyone loves taking window seats like i do??
I MUST. I MUST. have window seats! *Hehe*
We got bored so i took out the camera and the bottom pose was NOT suggested by me.
Was it? *HAHAHA*
You see, when monkey was young, he had to use 9-10paper bags for his..erm...*you know what*
He said he would be gaming away and puking at the same time.
Amazing. Lol.
9-10paper bags??!!!??!!
Thats all for now.
Will update again.
*i spent so much but...i don't know why its not enough*
ROARS!!
I can't wait for next year to arrive! Monkey wishes to comb finish Thailand ( my TIGER TEMPLE ) before going on to Taiwan and Korea.
But i so wanna go Aussie! NEW YORK and California.. =(
No more budget airlines. This would be my 1st and my last!!
SUMPA!
NIGHTS!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home