Photobucket

Monday, October 12, 2009

Fire Burning' Fire Burning'

This is not ALL OF IT.
But i'm sure readers/stalkers are more interested in what i have been up to, how bloody cui-er i have become or what trouble i've gotten into.
BY pictorial of course.

TOO BAD. No trouble. Its POINTLESS.
But i'm laughing hard inside.
*MUHAHAHAHA*
Get?
That's your problem.

Hmm...Life's so mundane, i know.
If not for 10-10-09, i would have been nua-ing my weekends in monkey's bed and Gossip Girl-ing away.

Definitely gotten cui-er. Pimples love my right cheek like the bees love the honey.
Yeap. Just my right cheek. ! ARGH!
Its so frustrating because i don't know what's the cause of it.
I've been masking like mad and applying SK on a deathly nightly routine!
My Clinique is no longer working its miraculous effect.
Maybe I should go back on my Aspirin+Honey mask soon.

Saturday was much looked forward to! We bought cake and fruits, bused to Rong2's like 3 hungry LU CHIs ghosts. We're so not good with hougang/sengkang/LRTS!

After much travelling, finally got to see AS BELOW.


Rong2 was so sweet to prepare everything for us. All we have to do was EAT and... WASH.
LOL.

All aiming golden mushrooms!

Rong2's grandpa joined us too! haha. He's so cute because i don't understand what he was rambling about. Think he was speaking in Teochew or something?

Well, simply cant wait to get started !

The 3 hungry lu chi ghosts!

The unglam hungry moments. Too hungry to care actually. haha!

Yizzie and Nisey!

Again!

Caption

The MARIYAHs for the night.

I refused to look at the DSLR. HAHAH!

Nisey and Lyn.

Drink to all that we've lost.

Mistakes we have made..

Everything will changed..

but our love will remains the same.

Closer to home.



Crazy like bitches

Party like rockstars

Retardedly fun!

Looking over flaws..

Picking the CHOSEN ONE.
ps: LOL.

Snuggling!

Timer-girls!

Nothing can stop us.

Honestly, i ain't that good with friendship. So even having the least amount of appreciation from people, i do feel touched.
Thank you girls. =)

I'm a coke addict. It's not that GREAT, health wise. But oh what the heck.

Rong pestering me for a pose. LOL.
Why do i looked like i had hair extension?!? ALAMAK papaya....

You know you can never miss out DESSERTS! I wanted to have the cake right after the meal, they gave me the __ look.
Ok. So I wouldn't stop asking until to a point where i gave up asking.
AND they finally brought it up. *WHOOPIE*
I know, i think the period's coming because i eat like mad 1-2 weeks before it arrives.
Then i'll go fasting for another week when it bleeds.
OKOK. Disgusting, i know. *HAHAHHA*

SO the cake was way too fudgey. Strawberries were yummy but left for Rong's family. And only RongRong touched the banana. LOL.
We should go for MANGO cake next time.
=D

OH OH! Yizzie was actually taking pictures of me with Lyn's camera and I TOTALLY DIG the effects from it! So i was hogging her camera for god knows how long. LOL.
ps: my camera is rotting somewhere in my room. (at least i hope its there)
My face was FLAWLESS, well, in the pictures at least.
I cannot wait for Lyn to upload them!
Then i'll mass load the narcissistic side of me!
Its been awhile since i flood this page of mine with MY FACE.
Complexion doesn't wanna work with me so.. *SHRUGS*

Red Hot Chilli PEPPER ! and they're NOT $1 rings! KNS.

Its time to let my black roots grow and NO MORE colouring.
Pray i keep to this thought.
Toilet break after Starbucking at CompassPoint till past 12! omg.

Last pic before we cabbed back to our individual homes.
Stupid monkey was out with his mates so i had to waste my $$ to CAB.
MID NIGHT CHARGE KNOW!!

Yi, i really think you look good here!

Its a MONDAY and I'm already bored out by "work".
Nobody has anything for me! Well, YET.
Shall go check if there's audit to do.
As crazy as it sounds, i really like it when work's keeping me busy.
Every morning before work, i'm so afraid of having absolutely nothing to do.


And mummy was nagging about not being more in my life with monkey and the fact that I am always not home, and to bring him over more often.
Yada Yada Yada.
I feel so caught in the middle.
Sigh.

Then asking about the Nov/Dec Korea trip which i have ,for countless times, told her i cannot make it because I will be busy getting rich by the end of DEC 09!
BIG SIGH !!!

I wanna go ice-skating ,which monkey and i have talked, years back!
And to the ZOO again!
And and my musical fountain at SHENG TAO SA.
* humpf *

SAVNG is the NEW addiction.

For some unknown reason, i feel really pek chek.
I can't help it, but at times, i really WANT to be alone.

OMFG. TAKE A FRIEND FOR FREE !!!! JETSTAR !!! Lucky its not for the rest of this year or the tickets i just book can go eat SHIT ! SOOOO!! Lets book for next year until we BANKRUPT!

ps: My passport number came out. Auntie won $$$$$$$. Monkey just told her " She very sway one" when she asked if he wanted to buy.

EAT THAT YOU THIS MONKEY-HOLE~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home