That Saturday Night
After much nua-ing at home, i decided to head down to town to be a lightbulb. You see, i was feeling damn nervous about going town alone because its been a long time since i stepped there by public transport.
So the lovebirds had to wait for me at orchard mrt control station.
=D
THANKS SO MUCH! haha!

And goodness, Ion is directly linked to the station. -__-'''
So pai seh.

Then our "budget" meal is at Pasta Waraku.
-_-''' I am supposed to SAVE ! 15bucks for a meal !
I have been eating $5bucks meal a day and forcing monkey to have our dinner at foodcourt or at home leh!
=_='''

This is Fred's.

Mine was DELICIOUS ! Spicy Tomato with Mozerella Cheese. ( The only cheese i'll ever eat! )
Pasta has to be red/spicy/tomato for me ! But i do like aglio too! =D
I dont like cabonara or those white cream. *YUCK*

Yizzie's ! She totally loves mine more. HAHAHAHAHA!



After, we headed to Spinelli for coffee. Her treat ! THANKS BABE!!



My lil primary 2 cousin, Lovell, made us a pair of earrings each.
She asked who i was meeting before i left and she made sure i don't leave the house until she was done making the earrings for yizzie. So adorable right?

And she was hogging my bb. =_=''

Time to leave for our 2nd home. Lol.


And we cam-whored like crazy. I hope my camera can withstand the sudden heavy usage.
Lol.
Thanks for asking me along !!



All the way from we left Spinelli to Somerset mrt station.




Its been a long time since we cam-whored like this lah.





Before my cam batt died-ed. Lol.
And i am heading to bed. Combed Suntec just now. So tired !
Will do a short update for today some other day.
Goodnight.
I had a wonderful weekend !
But everyday, i think about PLAY-ing with jeejee, JL, pammie, Lit and the rest. =(
I miss them.
So the lovebirds had to wait for me at orchard mrt control station.
=D
THANKS SO MUCH! haha!

And goodness, Ion is directly linked to the station. -__-'''
So pai seh.

Then our "budget" meal is at Pasta Waraku.
-_-''' I am supposed to SAVE ! 15bucks for a meal !
I have been eating $5bucks meal a day and forcing monkey to have our dinner at foodcourt or at home leh!
=_='''

This is Fred's.

Mine was DELICIOUS ! Spicy Tomato with Mozerella Cheese. ( The only cheese i'll ever eat! )
Pasta has to be red/spicy/tomato for me ! But i do like aglio too! =D
I dont like cabonara or those white cream. *YUCK*

Yizzie's ! She totally loves mine more. HAHAHAHAHA!



After, we headed to Spinelli for coffee. Her treat ! THANKS BABE!!



My lil primary 2 cousin, Lovell, made us a pair of earrings each.
She asked who i was meeting before i left and she made sure i don't leave the house until she was done making the earrings for yizzie. So adorable right?

And she was hogging my bb. =_=''

Time to leave for our 2nd home. Lol.


And we cam-whored like crazy. I hope my camera can withstand the sudden heavy usage.
Lol.
Thanks for asking me along !!



All the way from we left Spinelli to Somerset mrt station.




Its been a long time since we cam-whored like this lah.




Before my cam batt died-ed. Lol.
And i am heading to bed. Combed Suntec just now. So tired !
Will do a short update for today some other day.
Goodnight.
I had a wonderful weekend !
But everyday, i think about PLAY-ing with jeejee, JL, pammie, Lit and the rest. =(
I miss them.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home