Photobucket

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Yoghurt is the new SEX !

At my cousins's ROM.
I just have to take this corner!
Look at the ECLAIRS !!
Mummy brought one whole tray of them back !

And the baby's breathe mummy gave me. *GRINS*
Ok. So she got them from some corner of the decoration, but she gave them to me!
She always hates it when i just leave my flowers to dry in the room and there'll be this smell which i find it alright but she hated it.
=X

I wanted to bring these roses back but its tied up so tightly, i was too lazy to undo them.
Pity. Tsk tsk.

Though i'm not a big fan of roses. Carnations please.
White with purple. =)
Well, only 2 have gave me them.
Monkey's the 1st. 2006 valentines day.
I still remember.

30th Sept 09
Mom's bday.
Dad brought us to DIAN XIAO ER, TAMP1.
4 of us, big sissy was in pain due to her newly put on braces.
I'm next soon. YIKES.

My family loves it there.
My dad said to patronise it every week.
0.o''

And
Many many MANY weeks back,
With the sisters and I in my big sissy and jie fu's room,

The new yoghurt shop at White sands! Whoo! Sissy bought the original and banana flavoured.
NICE.
But its pretty pricey!
It was a good night home with the yoghurt and movie with the sisters. =)

ps: Frolick at TAMP1 is still the BEST. Yummy with strawberries!

Gonna leave for home in awhile.
Till i blog again.
BYE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home