Photobucket

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

12.12.09

Its gonna be a night of food food food.
And the theme is: Lets get fat together !
How the hell are we supposed to carry that theme out??

Thanks to RongRong for coming out with all these random meetups!

I can't wait!!
Ok. One more month to go!
AND HELLO, we have yet to plan for XMAS and COUNTDOWN.
I don't care.
I want my XMAS celebrated !!! Dinner at THE LINE or Hotel again?
CHRISTMASSsss!!!

My favorite day of the year! okok. Besides my BDAY.
+D
I love DECEMBER! and...erhem. JANUARY.
Don't you?
Its a broke month for everyone! haha!


Oh and speaking of broke. LOL.
Every month, i gave excuses for myself: I will save more next month.
HAHAHAHAH!
Because every month, i treat monkey and myself to VERY GOOD FOOD.
And though his ns pay is so pathetic, he is always stuffing money into my purse.
Not that i spend every cent of my money lah!
But he's so.... fatherly sometimes. Lol.
Like my daddy!!!
who just lost $xxx because my sister lost her wallet.
o.0'''
And after knowing, he told my mummy : Nvm. I got $.

*FAINTED*

OK. I shall tell myself : SAVE FOR NEXT YEAR'S TRIPSSSS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home