Photobucket

Monday, November 2, 2009

BKK Day 1

Pls endure with my post on bkk. I know most of you are very kpo about it or some just think i'm flaunting here.
This is my blog, duh. I will flaunt however i want it lah.
HAHAHA.

Okok.
1 hour and 45mins later, we finally touched BKK.
The landing was pretty scary. It was like the whole plane was going to fall apart.
I swear.
All the rattling noises and i happened to choose window seats next to the left wing!

But up the sky, we pretty much stared out into the sky a lot. Clouds were beautiful. It was like going to wonderland. haha.
And yeah, i slept too.
HAHAH !

Managed to remember how to get our way out. I'm not rusty with the environment after one year. *teehee*
=D

Got up a public cab and off we go! =D

Monkey was afraid the uncle was gonna drive us somewhere to sell/rob/ all the bad things.
0.o'' He's very very paranoid about bombs and terrorism due to his NS police commitment.
They happened to show him how terroists got into hotels/airport and how they bombed the place with just a device as small as erm... small enough to fit into a bra?
A woman once bombed a place by removing her bra and it activated the bomb.
LOL right? you want your breast to be the ugliest part of your dead body. -_-''


okok. Back to the main topic.
It cost 400bahts to get our hotel from the airport.
BOOHOO.
And the uncle stopped us at the wrong BAIYOKE.
If you guys gonna try baiyoke boutique, PLS just tell them its behind Baiyoke SKY.
Some of them just assumed Baiyoke boutique is Suite.

NAH. GO buy 4D.

BAIYOKE BOUTIQUE.

Finally got to the hotel and monkey kept wanting to tip here and tip there.
RICH also cannot tip like millionaire!!!

I really like the fruit punch though it was a tad too sweet.
The receptionists were pretty fast with the paperwork and honestly, i was shocked when they passed us a KEY to our room. KEY, not card leh. OMG.

And this one receptionist speaks Japanese until very TOK GONG.


TADAH. Our cosy VERY small " living room". Lol. I really like the interior of this hotel.
But its a pity the environment wasn't that good. Air-con was pretty noisy and you can hear some traffic noises despite the hotel situated at the back of Baiyoke Sky.
Baiyoke has 3 hotels. Baiyoke Suite, Sky and Boutique.
I still much prefer SKY.
But boutique is good enough for a budget holiday. ( Just ask for rooms on the left instead of the right)
Right rooms are nearer to the traffic outside.

Love love love the bed!
They top up free bottled water for you on a daily basis but thats if you asked for room service, which Monkey did, everyday. Oh! The teabags are free too. LOL.
It was funny because when the bellboy brought our luggage up. He was so damn polite and informed/ pointing to us : "This is free. That is free. You can boil water. "
And i love doing the bowing+thanking thing. Its like so polite lah!

And the small LCD tv. Shiok. 80 channels for you to choose from!
But KBS world is always on for us during the stay. Haha. If not MTV or some chinese show.
Monkey do most of selection. I'm not much of a TV person.
Some Thai variety shows were pretty funny too.

Cam-whored a little before we got changed and hit the streets of PRATUNAM.
=D Love it there!

Another view of the room. Its pretty small but good enough for me. Since all i cared about of a hotel room is THE TOILET which i forgot to take a picture of.
I just love bathtubs!!!!
=D I love soaking in extremely hot water.

Changed and off we go for lunch downstairs.

Randomly picked a stall around the corner of the streets. SUPER SHIOK.
It looks like maggie but the soup is damn *THUMBS UP*
I don't really like their chicken. They seem to like it harder.
=X

I know. He looks happy with the food but he was actually complaining about when was i gonna bring him to the japanese restaurant i said i wanted to.
Come Thai must eat Thai food first what?!

At MBK, up to the top level. 6 i think? It was after some shopping and then time for dinner!
Monkey was going on and on about where the restaurant was at while shopping.
-__-''

We wanted to catch a movie but was afraid they don't have eng subtitles.
So tempted to catch their ghosts ones!

Close up shot.

Monkey wanted us to pose this together. Very funny. *HA HA HA*

He bought a top and changed into it right away. Lol.
Seems like he got some of my erm...habits..

Finally at the Japanese Restaurant. It was my 2nd time there and i still fail to remember the restaurant's name. LOL.
Its on the right side, some where near SUBWAY.
Just lookout for their waitresses dressing in pink tops i think? Ai ya, when you see their menu price, you will know.
Their food is damn f-ing cheap!

Just being a kuku here.

Just being very vain here.

Just being very skinny and boy here.

Refused to take off his new shades. LOL. Its a shade of rose colour! haha.

And each of us has a teapot for ourselves. For the price of 20baht.

Waiting for our food and damn happy with my shopping! =D

The california sushi. YUM!!!

I forgot the price of this but hell it was cheap, this i can promise.

My chicken katsu don! =D


I had this the last time. It was heavenly but i wanted to try something else.
The mayo on this was *SLURPS*.



This monkey here got very VAIN during the trip.
BTH. I nearly dieded.

Of course, i have to measure up. =D

Got tired so we tutu-ed back to the hotel for a short rest.

Super fast which explains the blurred pictures.

I seriously don't recommend anyone taking tutu or cabs from outside MBK, from the exit out of TOKYU. They eat your money like !(*&(#*^#*&@^#.
I was pretty pissed off with them on our 2nd/3rd day back from MBK.
( we visited MBK like everyday? )

The Loot of DAY 1.

No idea why monkey has been eyeing /buying purple tops ever since i got him that purple top from UNIQLO.
Anyway, i got my jeans and they altered it for free!!
I didn't dare to shop much on the 1st day because...ok actually, monkey was controlling me and i was afraid to show him how i can shop in bkk.
He judges! Lol.
0.o''

Everyone in the world, only HIM and YIZZIE can stop me from shopping.
omfg.
And trust me, they're damn good at it.

Do not expect more pictures of loot for the rest of the days. BECAUSE i was too lazy to lay them all out on the bed. =X I hate packing daily when on trips. I only pack on the very last night.
*HAHAH*

Bathed and took a walk downstairs for the night stalls. Eyed a few tops and decided to put them on hold first.

Yes. cam-whoring before we leave. LOL. SIBEI bth.
He was the one who initiated all the picture taking 3/4 of the time.
OMGED.

And i got myself a big big big shades too. =D
For the price of just less than 10bucks!

After walking downstairs, bought Chang beer and ordered my TOM YAM SOUP for supper.
YUMMILICIOUS!!!
I love it with just mushrooms and prawns. Its like about 120baht?
I can't remember because i didn't care. I just want tomyam!
What bkk without tomyam soup? *Tsk tsk*



For the 1st night, we couldn't really sleep well. The sudden change of environment was pretty weird, i guess and the air con was making love to itself, SUPER noisy lah!
But then, i always manage to knock out first.
*HAHAHA*

Thats all for day 1.
Be back with more.

So many events to update on.
JB / BKK Trips, outings and halloween birthday celebration.
And the surprise 1 night at SWISSOTEL celebration for RONG's belated 21st bday!!
LOVE YOU GUYS!

Stay tuned!!
God i took 2 hours to update this post. Its 10pm.
I have to hit the sack.
NIGHTS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home