Photobucket

Sunday, November 8, 2009

BKK Day 2

Managed to drag this KING up in time for breakfast!

His breakfast.

Mine. I didn't know what else to pose. He said i always give the same pose.
0.O'''
Anyway, i love the way they cooked their eggs! Its a must have. French toast was NICE too!
Omg. So hungry now.
Hotdogs were as good and i didn't like their ham. Its like freaking stiff.

Mine. Chilli is a MUST HAVE, for me at least. I'm a chilli freak.

Monkey's. He likes honey all over his food while i prefer to stick honey with french toast or pancakes ONLY.

The 10th floor.
I really like the dining setting. A good start for the day. =D
Its not that pack because most tourists checked out when we got there.
Since it was a budget trip, we went on weekdays instead.

Missing home my dear? LOL.
Headed to Platinum Mall right after breakfast for SHOPPING.

If you guys didn't notice, i hardly take pictures of the malls or when we were shopping.
Thats because i was TOO BUSY shopping to snap here and there all the time.
=X
After a couple of hours combing Platinum, we headed back to the hotel to rest.
AND i wanna show you my FAVOURITE LOOT of the entire trip!
TADAH!

The price for it is only *WOW*. I got the shock of my life when i heard the PRICE.
NO matter how monkey goes " Are you going to wear this in SG or not?" or all whatever questions to make me hesitate, I DID NOT hesitate for this.
I would have been DAMN IDIOTIC to ! Its too CHEAP to miss out!

For those who love denim jackets like ME? I guess you pretty much know how steep the price for one is, in SG.

After bathing and getting all freshen up. =)

Then make our way to Erawan Shrine.
I had to go to the 4 face buddha to repay what i prayed for Daddy last year.

Price for the dancer to dance for you
2 dancers = 260 Baht
4 dancers = 360 Baht
6 dancers = 610 Baht
8 dancers = 710 Baht

I think my parents had us kneeling down like that too while the dancers danced when we were younger? I can't really recall but its kinda weird because i didn't know what was i supposed to be thinking. Lol.

What do you guys pray or think about?

Correct me if i'm wrong:

Each face has meaning: one represents peace & health, one for good fortune, one for good relationships, and the final, scowling face is meant to ward off evil.

Should have pray harder at the SCOWLING FACE.

I guess if you wanna go pay your respects here, its best you go during weekdays. Its so not pack like on weekends! The haze from the incense sticks aren't as strong.


Decided our lunch at M which is very near the Shrine.
Their coke taste really different from here in SG.
Their fries NEVER get soggy! Love it. I prefer crispy fries.
And I was so hungry, i finished before monkey did. Lol.

Then it was the walk to Central World.


Its so huge, i never spend my time combing it. Whats the use? The price of the stuff there is about the same as SG.

I want CHEAP stuff. Lol.






Came across his FAVOURITE. Lol.

After central world-ed for about 15mins? Lol.

We headed to SIAM Square. =D


My mouth was itching and my feet were hurting like mad, so settled down at a cafe for a short break and a CAKE. =D

Peach milk cake and Ice lemon tea.

Price: SGD$3-4.



This is where most of the teens hang out after school i supposed? Like bugis in SG but definitely much bigger.

Didn't take much because was trying to find some loot to buy but NADA.
Tsk Tsk.

THEN.

Off to MBK, again.


Its HALLOWEEN deco!


A huge spider at the top of our heads.



I really like this! So CUTE! Big headed like ME!


And monkey didn't take a proper pic of it with me. =(



I was trying to find the snacks shop to buy some durian chips/peanut bars/ ikan bilis dont know what for my sissy and my colleagues. SO BLOODY hard to find!!!

Then i gave up, we went back to the hotel to rest...
BY the stupid TUTU again.

I was totally ignoring them when they kept pushing but Monkey was too kind...

=(


He didn't even send us to the doorstep of our HOTEL.

KNS!


At Suan Lum Night Bazaar.

We decided to give this feet therapy a try.

This kuku here made me go first.

KUKU right?

If you ask me will i do it again?

HELL NO. Even if its would be paid for. NO.

I cannot stand the sucklings from the fishes. OMG.
And monkey said he's gonna do it again.

NO WAY for me.


It cost about 300BAHTS for the 2 of us.



Hands were trying to stop my legs from lifting up! lol.


and in order not to look like a coward, i kept pretending i want to move my legs nearer to MONKEY or to scare the fishes away.

*HAHAHAH*

Who's better than acting?
ME LAH.


See what i mean? I kept "adjusting" my feet. LOL.






Shopping hard for gifts to bring back: Family, Friends and Colleagues.
Famished so DINNER time!
I love the TOM YAM here but..its very very warm. =(

Each time i come, i sweat like a pig!





Don't look at me, the red wine's not mine. I'm not a alcoholic addict!

See the tom yam? OMG. I'm craving for it now. =(
And the mango freeze was SUPERB!!! A tad too sweet but its *THUMBS UP*

The jiu GUI.

Being very tourists. Lol.

Didn't really comb much. =( Because it started to POUR and even if you're inside, their roofs were leaking.
BUT one of the worst decision made was?
TO GET INTO A CAB!

Ok. Number one lesson: Even if it pours, look for shelt BUT not in a cab.
The cab fare is *#&*^*@^&*#&.
Because they give you reason like its raining and traffic will be bad.
NO LO! The traffic was pretty normal even when it was pouring.
Tsk.

And this Beauty Buffet is a must go for ladies !
To get all the cosmetics, facial products etc at a cheaper price. =D
There's one in Siam Square and one more at MBK.
=D

Actually, i'm getting so bored with updating lah.
NIGHTS.
I have to go to sleep. WORK TML!
And the subsequent days will be without MONKEY.
APEC lah.
Tsk.

zzZzzzzZZZzzzz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home