Missing
Its funny how empty i , almost instantly, feel when we part ways for different commitments.
I know its obsession but why make it seems so "insane" ?
I am insanely in love. Thats how its supposed to be, isnt it?
Its that moment when you open your eyes and there he is, right beside with his arms wrapped tightly around you.
Its that moment when you were waken up by a touch of his lips upon your forehead in the middle of the night.
Its that moment when he pulled you back into is arms when you moved away from him , unintentionally, while deep in sleep.
Its all that moments.
I hope i can bear all these in mind when we fight though. =(
Its a Sunday and i'm HOME, like finally. Mummy was pretty pissed but Grandmother saved my day ! Love her much!
=)
I managed to buy SUBWAY for my brunch. It was heavenly!
Dinner's gonna be mummy's prawn mee! Yum Yum.
Alright. I'm gonna continue googling on bangkok and plan for the feb/march/may trip!
And also Taiwan or Tioman?
Monkey wants to go Taiwan but i'm not that keen leh.
Unless ! My 張芸京!!
Hohohoho!
I know its obsession but why make it seems so "insane" ?
I am insanely in love. Thats how its supposed to be, isnt it?
Its that moment when you open your eyes and there he is, right beside with his arms wrapped tightly around you.
Its that moment when you were waken up by a touch of his lips upon your forehead in the middle of the night.
Its that moment when he pulled you back into is arms when you moved away from him , unintentionally, while deep in sleep.
Its all that moments.
I hope i can bear all these in mind when we fight though. =(
Its a Sunday and i'm HOME, like finally. Mummy was pretty pissed but Grandmother saved my day ! Love her much!
=)
I managed to buy SUBWAY for my brunch. It was heavenly!
Dinner's gonna be mummy's prawn mee! Yum Yum.
Alright. I'm gonna continue googling on bangkok and plan for the feb/march/may trip!
And also Taiwan or Tioman?
Monkey wants to go Taiwan but i'm not that keen leh.
Unless ! My 張芸京!!
Hohohoho!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home