Photobucket

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Nobody nobody... Until you.

Photobucket



It feels like nobody ever knew me until you knew me
Feels like nobody ever loved me until you loved me
Feels like nobody ever touched me until you touched me

Baby nobody, nobody,until you
Baby it just took one hit of you now I'm addicted
You never know what's missing
Till you get everything you need,yeah

Baby,nobody,nobody until you
See it was enough to know
If I ever let you go
I would be no one
Cos I never thought I'd feel
All the things you made me feel
Wasn't looking for someone until you

Nobody, nobody, until you


Ok. Romance aside. =)

Its the start of the LOOOOOOOOONG weekend !!!
We have a bbq coming, with monkey's family. I remember the last one i went with him. Hmm.. 2006?
The adults were playing some " Carry ur wife" race.
SO DAMN funny and adorable!!!
I hope its gonna be as good , better yet, BETTER! I'm gonna get some light sticks and all the sparklings thingy for the kids to play! Yeah! Maybe i should bring my SHONIE BOY too. Its been monkey years since i brought him to the beach......
He's not good lately. I have been bringing him in and out of Mount pleasant, twice this month and the 3rd time later this week.
He's showing signs of recovery so i'm praying for the best.
He's always my strong boy who loves HUGS! =)

Not sure what's the plan for the entire week, other then bringing shonie back to the clinic. I need to do my CHRISTMAS shopping!
I'm still racking my brain for monkey's. ARGH.
I really really SUMPA want this year to be perfect.
Don't blame me. I'm a Capricorn. I like to PLAN and i like things i want to be perfect.
A little like perfectionist BUT only to the things i CARE.

ok. I was rushing like mad at work today. SO BUSY!
ME LIKE !
*HAHAH*
But i'm feeling very very very weak now. Tsk.
Off for shopping with YIZZIE!!!

XMAS oh XMAS.
I LOVE YOU SO!!

BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home