Swiss Surprise 2
So just when Rong thought the surprise was IT.
We brought out the cake from the back.
A heartwarming moment.=)

Thanks girls. =)

And then the CAKE + Birthday Song session!


Rong, you're not supposed to say the wish out YOU KNOW?!
But no worries, hahah! LOVES!

And then the tears moment, which got all of our eyes wet.
Lucky for Shrek, he broke the ice by cracking up some lame joke. Tsk. Lol.

Cut cake cut cake!

While the rest of us rest in the room, Rong and Lyn proceeded to...

With wine and desserts.

Rong! Really hope you had a great time. =)

Looks yummy lah!! I want! Lol.

And then i was gone for another birthday event at Changi.
OMFG.
I was travelling from pasir ris to city to Changi and back to city!
And to make it worse, it was raining when i left for Changi, so i had to CAB.
Tsk tsk.
While i was GONE..
Here's the interior.
Rong took them. =)





I have no idea what they were doing there. Lol.

Ok. This wasn't supposed to be THIS messy. But we had to get everything out from the fridge just so that the cake could fit in. Lol.

Without me. =(

and without me AGAIN !

The scenery was magnificant. We were at the 41st floor. =) Marina View i think?

and darn, we should have went swimming too!
Lyn and shrek left. So Yizzie and Rong were waiting for me. =X
But by the time i made it back, Rong was about to KO-ed already.

I was gone for pretty long and wasn't back till 2 plus 3 am?
Don came over with me and we chatted until he left at about 5 am.
Then i crushed till morning 9 plus am.
OMFG.
It was like we have the room to totally rest in but we ended up with 3-4hours of sleep??!!
The next morning, we found rong sleeping on the COUCH.
LOL.
I remember getting off the bed awhile to let Rong out of the bed. (She was sleeping in the middle) I thought she wanted to go to the restroom but she nv came back AND i knocked out.
Lol.
She said it was very hot in the bed. -__-'''
Yizzie and I thought it was freezing cold lah !
So conclusion was : Rong too fat. HAHAH!
The morning view. =)


and the very retarded-just-woke-up me. Check out my cool spects!
Dad made them "Shade in the light" for me! COOL not?!
+D

Look who's on TEEE VVVV! ahah!
and look WHO's so SLACKiiieee!

Ok. She was yakking at me for taking such an unglam picture of her. Lol.

So here's a decent one. =D

and thats me fooling around with the DSLR.
ps: MONKEY, i want ONE !

More views taken by me!

And thats us before leaving the hotel. =)

Headed for BRUNCH at the basement of Raffles City
OSAKA TOWN

Hungry Hungry Hungry !

We were starving ! and yes, i was tweeting !

And she wanted to hide behind me so my head looks bigger than hers! Tsk!

Spastic. Pardon me, its the lack of sleep.


Our RONG RONG. =) MAD LOVES!!

I could have just smashed my entire face into my chicken set! Lol.

This is rong's Ebi omelette with fried rice in it.

Yizzie's seafood set.

Well, if you guys haven't notice, Rong managed to spend individual time with each of us.
Rong and I - Start of the day.
Lyn and Rong - At the Swiss Lounge
Yizzie and Rong - Room
It was all UNPLANNED but it all went perfectly well. =)
I cannot wait for CHOMPCHOMP for : Theme " Lets get fat together on Xmas" with you guys!!!
Its totally unbelievable that Rong could come up with so many kuku meetups at kuku places with kuku themes.
Haha!
Alrighty.
I'll be back with posts of Lynn's BDAY, 126, Durians, Manpuku Japanese Gourmet Town, Fish&CO & ZOOK soon.
We brought out the cake from the back.
A heartwarming moment.=)

Thanks girls. =)

And then the CAKE + Birthday Song session!


Rong, you're not supposed to say the wish out YOU KNOW?!
But no worries, hahah! LOVES!

And then the tears moment, which got all of our eyes wet.
Lucky for Shrek, he broke the ice by cracking up some lame joke. Tsk. Lol.

Cut cake cut cake!

While the rest of us rest in the room, Rong and Lyn proceeded to...

With wine and desserts.

Rong! Really hope you had a great time. =)

Looks yummy lah!! I want! Lol.

And then i was gone for another birthday event at Changi.
OMFG.
I was travelling from pasir ris to city to Changi and back to city!
And to make it worse, it was raining when i left for Changi, so i had to CAB.
Tsk tsk.
While i was GONE..
Here's the interior.
Rong took them. =)





I have no idea what they were doing there. Lol.

Ok. This wasn't supposed to be THIS messy. But we had to get everything out from the fridge just so that the cake could fit in. Lol.

Without me. =(

and without me AGAIN !

The scenery was magnificant. We were at the 41st floor. =) Marina View i think?

and darn, we should have went swimming too!
Lyn and shrek left. So Yizzie and Rong were waiting for me. =X
But by the time i made it back, Rong was about to KO-ed already.

I was gone for pretty long and wasn't back till 2 plus 3 am?
Don came over with me and we chatted until he left at about 5 am.
Then i crushed till morning 9 plus am.
OMFG.
It was like we have the room to totally rest in but we ended up with 3-4hours of sleep??!!
The next morning, we found rong sleeping on the COUCH.
LOL.
I remember getting off the bed awhile to let Rong out of the bed. (She was sleeping in the middle) I thought she wanted to go to the restroom but she nv came back AND i knocked out.
Lol.
She said it was very hot in the bed. -__-'''
Yizzie and I thought it was freezing cold lah !
So conclusion was : Rong too fat. HAHAH!
The morning view. =)


and the very retarded-just-woke-up me. Check out my cool spects!
Dad made them "Shade in the light" for me! COOL not?!
+D

Look who's on TEEE VVVV! ahah!
and look WHO's so SLACKiiieee!

Ok. She was yakking at me for taking such an unglam picture of her. Lol.

So here's a decent one. =D

and thats me fooling around with the DSLR.
ps: MONKEY, i want ONE !

More views taken by me!

And thats us before leaving the hotel. =)

Headed for BRUNCH at the basement of Raffles City
OSAKA TOWN

Hungry Hungry Hungry !

We were starving ! and yes, i was tweeting !

And she wanted to hide behind me so my head looks bigger than hers! Tsk!

Spastic. Pardon me, its the lack of sleep.


Our RONG RONG. =) MAD LOVES!!

I could have just smashed my entire face into my chicken set! Lol.

This is rong's Ebi omelette with fried rice in it.

Yizzie's seafood set.

Well, if you guys haven't notice, Rong managed to spend individual time with each of us.
Rong and I - Start of the day.
Lyn and Rong - At the Swiss Lounge
Yizzie and Rong - Room
It was all UNPLANNED but it all went perfectly well. =)
I cannot wait for CHOMPCHOMP for : Theme " Lets get fat together on Xmas" with you guys!!!
Its totally unbelievable that Rong could come up with so many kuku meetups at kuku places with kuku themes.
Haha!
Alrighty.
I'll be back with posts of Lynn's BDAY, 126, Durians, Manpuku Japanese Gourmet Town, Fish&CO & ZOOK soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home