Watch it.
It goes to show that you are / have :
1. Mental retardation
2. Trying to start something.
3. Jealous!!!! [ God, i love it when its because of me! Sick? I know. =) ]
But you know what? I wish i could say : "I don't give a shit." However, the sight of you disgust me to such great length, i feel that you should have the honor to know.
Look here girl, GET OUT OF MY FACE !
I don't care if me being close to whoever our common friends are bothers you that much enough to ignore a tag of me in that STUPID photo with a retarded comment from your stupid fingers.
FOR YOUR BLOODY INFO, that picture has been taken months ago and YOU probably have bloody seen us in the club before. OR better still, seen my comments on her wall before!!!
So don't tell me that picture suddenly CAUGHT you off guard.
You see, I'm the kind of girl who never likes setting her eyes straight on things/people she doesn't like. My eyes are big enough to notice what's or who's near. I do not have to look at you straight in the eye to know that you're there.
And if I really have to look at you, you wouldn't like it as much as I do at you.
What i can't get is that : SO WHAT, girl? SO WHAT?
How does it even affect you in anyway? Well, except maybe mentally like i first guess.
You do and say whatever you want, just get out of my face ! (To emphasize it TWICE, in case you're as retarded as i think you are).
Lastly,
YOU BLOODY FAT FACE.
If you're so bloody free, go get rid of that double chin of yours or go plan a strict diet !
1. Mental retardation
2. Trying to start something.
3. Jealous!!!! [ God, i love it when its because of me! Sick? I know. =) ]
But you know what? I wish i could say : "I don't give a shit." However, the sight of you disgust me to such great length, i feel that you should have the honor to know.
Look here girl, GET OUT OF MY FACE !
I don't care if me being close to whoever our common friends are bothers you that much enough to ignore a tag of me in that STUPID photo with a retarded comment from your stupid fingers.
FOR YOUR BLOODY INFO, that picture has been taken months ago and YOU probably have bloody seen us in the club before. OR better still, seen my comments on her wall before!!!
So don't tell me that picture suddenly CAUGHT you off guard.
You see, I'm the kind of girl who never likes setting her eyes straight on things/people she doesn't like. My eyes are big enough to notice what's or who's near. I do not have to look at you straight in the eye to know that you're there.
And if I really have to look at you, you wouldn't like it as much as I do at you.
What i can't get is that : SO WHAT, girl? SO WHAT?
How does it even affect you in anyway? Well, except maybe mentally like i first guess.
You do and say whatever you want, just get out of my face ! (To emphasize it TWICE, in case you're as retarded as i think you are).
Lastly,
YOU BLOODY FAT FACE.
If you're so bloody free, go get rid of that double chin of yours or go plan a strict diet !

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home