Photobucket

Sunday, December 27, 2009

25th Dec 09'

Special thanks to Rong, for bringing all of us together and planning all the kuku yet wonderful meetups.

So it was a night of FOOD at

The on-time birds. OPS. haha!


Gifts to us from Yizzie darling!


Gifts to us from RongRong!


Lyn and Dre! =)


And of coz, the late couple. US! =)


Gifts from me to THEM. I love the boxes ! Actually, i like boxes. They keep my stuff organized.


Opened Yizzie's presents first. So excited! haha! We totally took our sweet time hogging the table.

Tommy Hilfiger PhotoFrame! CHIO RED !




Rong's gifts to us ! Anna Sui pouch !
Check out my mini marie cat? haha!


Lyn's presents to us!
I've got more face masks! Haha! The chocolates was nice Lyn!


Me to RongRong!


Me to Lyn.


Me to Yizzie!


So after what seem like a long time, we finally set off to order food. I was mad hungry! That was like my first meal since 6 plus 7 pm the previous night.

The lime juice there rocks some balls man !

Finally, opened up the letter from Lyn. So sweet much! Darn touched.

Lyn, we finally got to meet the love of your life! haha!

We were yakking and yakking away then Rong helped us took a 3 couple shot.


Well, everyone drank sugar cane but me. I hate that drink. Don't ask me why, i just don't like the taste of it. Lime juice rocks my balls always!

The nom nom ! We were all too busy digging in until Rong realized we totally forgot to take pictures of them. Lol.
We are all hungry ghosts!

Yizzie , the SUPER spoilt one, was being fed and all. WA PIANG.
Shrek totally peeled off the meat from the chicken wing for her can!
Even the hum and all.
*FAINTED*

And monkey? See? Busy eating himself lo.

Candid. EH RONG. Thats like one of the 2 candid you've ever took of me! hahah!
Chicken wing was shiok!
I dare say the food there are better than 85.. Or its all because of the AMAZING COMPANY?

Finally done with dinner. I wonder how long we took?


As usual, the victimizing begun.. Lol.
Rong, sometimes i think you totally deserve it. HAHA!
BAO TOU ME SOMEMORE LAH!



What happens if you eat too much?
*points downwards*


It was supposed to be just me and monkey!

I don't know why but we could'nt find much places to chill at so we took off to SK starbucks.
Our usual spot again! ahha!


In Dre's car !

Darn. I miss my short hair sometimes. BUT i don't wanna regret again.
LOL.







Yak Yak Yak.. then..

Let the battle begins!

Tapz!

Tapz!

Tapz!



And more tapping

Hardcore much? Haha!

Sickening shrek. PSP DJ max also like that. tmd....

Serious lyn so serious! hahah! This is the ai zai face!

This is the... i am going to die face.

Dre joined in our sick games.
The finger test race. haha! It tests your FINGERING skills man. LOL !

Still tapping. ahahha!

As you can see, we have a piglet for a friend. A very nice one though. =D
hahah!

Wrote on the book i gave Rong.

The BB clan. Rong's joining ! YEAH! YIZZIE, when is your turn??!!

More cam-whoring. =)





Shit man, i think i put on weight. tsk!

Monkey and I were trying to get a decent picture can! haha!




This year, i spent my Christmas with marvelous people.
Thank you guys. For all the laughters and tears we shared together.
Keeping the faith.
I'll be keeping the faith..

=)

So after we went our separate ways, monkey and i left for his godfather's place before leaving for L4D 2 ! I was stoning by the end of the night dawn. We didn't get to bed until like almost 5am ! Crazy!!
But it was a good night. It was all on good balance.
Him with my side and me with his side.

Thank you monkey. I hope you love the predictable gift.


XOXO,
Mia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home