Photobucket

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Because of you

I love monkey because he knows:
How to irritate me and then make me laugh like a mad woman.
How to shut up when he needs to shut up.
How to not talk about "things" i do not like to hear.

I'll never forget that day, when we decided to take a cab back to his house from school.
( We had a habit of cabbing hardcore-ly)
Monkey: Take bus or cab?
Me: Er... CAB ( my hand shoot out and straight away flagged for one)
And the cab stopped instantly. LOL !
Then we started laughing.
I laughed so hard i ended up crying in the cab.
Like really sobbing and i couldn't control the tears at all !
And....He got the shock of his life.
OMG.
SO PAI SEH.

Ever since then, monkey refused to let me forget: I'm the girl who can laugh until she cries.
Most of the time, whenever we laugh, its all about ME.

Am i so funny? Am i so entertaining??? HUH HUH HUH !
Nobody ever finds me funny but him.
Do i really behave so kuku-ly??!!

He's really bad in choosing movies to catch.
And i hate how he always manage to drag me to SAW movies. I covered my eyes throughout the movie !! ok. i peeped on scenes when its not that gore.
So we concluded that I HAVE GREAT TASTE and he has BAD TASTE in movies.

BUT yesternight, he picked a very FUNNY movie !
Omg. Baby, like finally !


I do not know why but my heart fills up to the brim whenever i think about him.
=)

And it feels like i really have a 2nd family.
Another place i can call home.
I hope they know how much they mean to me.


Sorry for the ranting.

All i want to say is that this is what i want and always dream for.
All the fights and tears, I've never stop loving.

ps: its time to make a lot of MONEY ! but how? Monkey doesn't let me take up a part time job. TSK !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home