Blah Blah Blah
Pictures are in random order..

First step on the pavements of orchard.
PRETTY CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS!


So many new shopping malls !


My boys. =)

If you look closely, the sides of his mouth are droopy....
*Sigh* My poor shonie boy. I miss him already....

That night , before " My girlfriend is an agent" or something at DTE, i was suddenly a "sweet tooth".
And check out the cute small bowling alley for the kids!


On the month of November

Super-big-i-forgot-whats-the-drink
I think Tropical something? Shrugs. Anyway, it was good. A mixture of fruits.

So obsessed with the big big big cup.

Sambal is LOVE.

I eat almost everything with chilli, swear!

I do not like mussels, so this is MONKEY'S.

It was some CHEAP DEALS at FISH & CO for NOVEMBER. =)
I'm back from Christmas Shopping and still have more to do.
Cabbed back with monkey and Jasy. I slept throughout the journey to their place.
Bugis-ed and Suntec-ed. We didn't manage to Avatar-ed because EVERYWHERE's full house or... 1st few rows. YUCKS!
I really hope the girls will love the presents i got them.
I hate it when i ended up buying stuff that didn't give the "I LOVE IT" reaction.
*Pray hard*
So tonight i get to hug my Marie Cat bolster to sleep and monkey shall hug me. LOL.
I'm gonna leave it at Monkey's place instead of mine. My bed's full of pillows and bolsters already. Heh!
TML IS BUFFET DAY.

First step on the pavements of orchard.
PRETTY CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS!


So many new shopping malls !


My boys. =)

If you look closely, the sides of his mouth are droopy....
*Sigh* My poor shonie boy. I miss him already....

That night , before " My girlfriend is an agent" or something at DTE, i was suddenly a "sweet tooth".
And check out the cute small bowling alley for the kids!


On the month of November

Super-big-i-forgot-whats-the-drink
I think Tropical something? Shrugs. Anyway, it was good. A mixture of fruits.

So obsessed with the big big big cup.

Sambal is LOVE.

I eat almost everything with chilli, swear!

I do not like mussels, so this is MONKEY'S.

It was some CHEAP DEALS at FISH & CO for NOVEMBER. =)
I'm back from Christmas Shopping and still have more to do.
Cabbed back with monkey and Jasy. I slept throughout the journey to their place.
Bugis-ed and Suntec-ed. We didn't manage to Avatar-ed because EVERYWHERE's full house or... 1st few rows. YUCKS!
I really hope the girls will love the presents i got them.
I hate it when i ended up buying stuff that didn't give the "I LOVE IT" reaction.
*Pray hard*
So tonight i get to hug my Marie Cat bolster to sleep and monkey shall hug me. LOL.
I'm gonna leave it at Monkey's place instead of mine. My bed's full of pillows and bolsters already. Heh!
TML IS BUFFET DAY.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home