Photobucket

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Cullens

NEW MOON ROCKS SOME BALLS!!

Oh i love it i love it i love it.
Less on Edward darling and more on MACHO Jacob.

I wasn't really a fan of Jacob Black initially because i didn't think he looked right BUT that body of his took my heart away ! If i were Bella in Alice's car ( when Jacob was begging her), i would get down of the car immediately!
How the hell did she manage to not melt under that plead??!!
With long hair or not, you gotta admit he looks even hotter when he's angry! OMG.

But Edward has his charm just that, why so bloody white?!
And whats with the fake abs??!!

I couldn't stop looking at them and then back at Monkey, wondering: What happened sia?
*Hahahha*
Anyway, i really hope Monkey can find another web to download movies. MINOVA or whatever IS DEAD ! BOOHOO!
Their movies are tiptop quality can !
I wanna watch NEW MOON, again and again and again.
I watched TWILIGHT for like more than 10times. LOL.

NEW MOON, oh i cannot wait for next year's part 3 !!!
Monkey has been pestering me if Bella turned into Vampire or not.
You wanna know? READ THE BOOK ! Hahha!

One of the reasons i refused to tell him would be that, i want him to continue watching the next part with me! Muhahah!
Its eating him inside, i know. =P

I bought 4 boxes of maxi contacts. I have eyes like EDWARD CULLEN now.
I dyed my hair black black. I have hair like JACOB BLACK now.
I am a hybrid.
Half vamp-Half werewolf.

WoooooOOOooo-ssiiSsssss!
Can we have more vampy-wolfy-zombies movies PLEASE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home