I am ...not.
I'm not one who's good with hiding her emotions. If I'm mad, I'll show you I'm mad. If I'm upset, I'll show you I'm upset. Yada yada.
So my emotions are basically written all over my face.
I'm not good with consoling. So if you're down and i didn't say much, that doesn't mean I'm insensitive or that I don't care.
I'm not the "texting"-all-the-time person. I guess i text-ed too much when i was younger, I'm sick of texting. Did i mention i text like more than 1K during the secondary school days? It was MAD crazy then. But now that I've the unlimited texting plan, i text like only 500 max?
I'm not the kind who would sit aside and keep her mouth shut when "attacked". Its pretty immature but I stand up for myself. How many of you can do that?
Alright. Breaking my train of thoughts now.
Sorry. I'm just being random.
Actually, I feel stupid, for allowing such a girl to get to my nerve. I can't believe i stooped to her level.
She's way lower than me.
Anyway, my weekends are so booked. Soon, I'll be meeting up with JeeJee( Hopefully JL joining ), DB & Zackie, nom-nom with the girls, Facial appointment( Don't think i will FORGET huh monkey! haha! ), helping Ex BOSS at her pet shop and ZOO !
Oh, i hope i can spend Xmas at the ZOO for a change.
But....before all that, I need to get my Xmas shopping done !!!! My brain's totally cracked from all the brain-storming!
I'll do a pictorial update this weekend.
Should I herstory??!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home