Photobucket

Monday, December 21, 2009

If only love is painproof..




I've already gone crazy once and my limits have been pushed to an extent, I know I'm never gonna survive the next time if it happens again.

Its a choice each of us make, to allow one or more to sit in the center of your heart.

It could possibly be anyone else.
We can easily settled for someone else.
Still, it will all comes down to just one.


I just want to happy..with only him.
I've chosen how i want my life to be, so I'll start living it.


I know who i cannot live without, do you?

Sidetracking,

1.
My Horoscope for the day. I have this thing for horoscope at times.

Today is the Winter Solstice, a day on which astronomical factors make it appear as if the Sun is moving north again, increasing the length of days (in the Northern Hemisphere). It's also the first day of Winter, and means something special for each sign. For you, Capricorn, this is the time of year when you usually have an advantage in some way, and this coming year (until the first of Winter 2010) will bring a big boost in income for you. You can expect an excellent return on your investments, and other money that you do not work for can come to you if you've done your part, through insurance, or refunds, or other means. Today expect yourself to become busier than you'd like to be later in the day, and you may want to try to connect with someone you have not spent much time with in a while.
-$$ coming in $$ coming in ! -

2.
I have to save like mad if i have the intention to venture into the pets industry in 1-2 years time.
Should i ?
-Mummy and Daddy's not gonna be happy about it.
-*SIGH*
-They should hear the admiration i got from the customers because not everyone can handle the animals like i do...

3.
Piercing oh piercing !
-Monkey refused to let me pierce my navel.
-I shouldn't have closed my nose piercing years back, so he couldn't have stopped me then!
-Argh. Frustrating!
-All the things Mummy approved me of doing, Monkey doesn't !
-Like the nose job!!

4.
I wanna catch THE FOURTH KIND !
- Its horror 死你 !

5.
I just uploaded 200+ pictures into FB
-But i still have more to upload ! omfg.

6.
Zoo date with Monkey on the 26th?
-MAYBE MAYBE MOST PROBABLY!

7.
herstory at Red Dot Museum??!!
-should i should i? JEE JEE !

8.
They pay me to surf the net.....
-1.8 1.8 1.8 1.8

9.
Boss said my handwriting very nice and neat.
-I was scribbling...

I find GIRLS with eyebrow piercing very sexy leh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home