My boy
My shonie boy is diagnosed with Facial nerve palsy.
I don't know how to make him feel better.
I don't know how to make him less KPO so he can sleep to rest his eyes.
2 more weeks of observation.
That's all i can tolerate.
If 2 more weeks, his condition is not improving.
I want the CT Scan done.
Week by week, he's getting more and more impatient with the vet. He wasn't that fidgety and lets the vet do whatever she wanted to do to him.
He struggled and refused to look at Dr Sarah.
He snuggled and wanted me to carry him.
What is wrong my boy? Please do not give me any bad surprise on Christmas.
Last Christmas, i lost my girl girl.....
I don't know how to make him feel better.
I don't know how to make him less KPO so he can sleep to rest his eyes.
2 more weeks of observation.
That's all i can tolerate.
If 2 more weeks, his condition is not improving.
I want the CT Scan done.
Week by week, he's getting more and more impatient with the vet. He wasn't that fidgety and lets the vet do whatever she wanted to do to him.
He struggled and refused to look at Dr Sarah.
He snuggled and wanted me to carry him.
What is wrong my boy? Please do not give me any bad surprise on Christmas.
Last Christmas, i lost my girl girl.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home