Photobucket

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My shonie boy's groomer remember me by "Cavalier".
And thats my boy's breed .
FML.


My dog looked like this when he was still a puppy.

He is so much like MARLEY.
So i am starting to know the reason why we were given a 500bucks DISCOUNT !!!!
OMFG.

I need to bring him to the Mount Pleasant.
And the nice groomer is calling me to see when is his next grooming?
Next month.
Every month another 60bucks gone.
For the 2nd month, i'm bringing him to the vet for the # time.
recently, for each visit, at least 30 ( if i'm lucky) to 100 (not the worst) bucks gone.

But its all worth it because...

He's my boy. =)

ps: I know he doesn't look like the above, but thats because i can't manage his wild curls so i ZOOMZ it off ! I don't know why his fur more curly than normal Cavalier lah.

Ok. BYE BYE.
Going for a meeting/talk- 1 hour leh ! with the ang mo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home