Photobucket

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Picture you're the queen of everything..

Quoting from @flyirene's tweet :

"Think abt it:dun set resolutions anymore.set realistic goals n timeline to achieve them!set 3-.by first quarter,mid year,n end year."

I'm not sure about the 1 quarter of my 2010 but hopefully by mid year , I'll be able to get my license and drive daddy's chio Red Toyota around or if he's buying a new one! Heh!

As irritating as it will be but IF i passed, I'm pretty jazz up bout driving monkey around instead of him doing so all the time. Besides, he should have a taste of some DRIFT DRIFT of mine whenever we have a fight in the car. Though he doesn't vent with the car petrol now, but I'd thought it will be fun to see what reaction i will get from him. *hehe*

I'm not gonna be too ambitious and start planning 10,000 goals. I'm just gonna plan whatever my long-sighted eyes can see without the aid of my contact lenses.

So I'm done with one goal and hoping along the way, i have another to work on.

Sidetracking;

Payday is coming so is my boonnuussss which kinda sucks because...CPF cut.
@(#*&(*@#^*@!&^#&@!^#*@#^
Okay. Thou shalt be greedy..


Anyways, I'm itchy to catch so many movies!
So here's a list of movies i will catch in the theaters by the end of 2009.
*Yikes* I can literally hear monkey nagging about my bank account already.

Alice in Wonderland 2010 directed by TIM BURTON, starring Johnny SexyDepp! Okay I added the Sexy on my own.
Pretty sure that most girls OUT THERE agree with me on this.
We're watching because its JOHNNY SEXYDEPP!

How can you ever resist a man like this? *awww*


And Alvin & The Chipmunks 2 ( Yes. I am slow ! )
Does anyone know that Theodore is actually Jesse McCartney? So cute!



But..

THIS is one movie i HAVE to catch.

Definitely loves it even more when Milla Jovovich is in it !
Its a
fact-based thriller which involves an unsolved mystery in Alaska with unexplainable disappearances over the past 40 years.

It could be just human abduction? They do have a taped interview in 2002 though.
Besides, i thought Paranormal activity was so-so. Can directors simply state their movie as FACT-BASED or based on true story without much of a evidence in case questioned?

Thus how "fact based" is "The Fourth Kind" going to be?
I really can't wait to see for myself.


Thinking of getting a gift for myself.
A pair of shoes! haha. Or maybe 2!
Maybe this or that Fred Perry ones. HAHAH !

But before i know it, Monkey might just psyche me into saving that amount of money for BKK during March.
OH... I'm gonna make sure i buy so many shoes back and he cannot stop me!



Hoping to embrace 2010 and 22nd with Mr. Boyfriend.
I think i am booking a room ! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home