Photobucket

Friday, December 4, 2009

STOMP for thoughts


Click to enlarge. Or visit STOMP for more info.

Well, i'm pretty sure i see a lot of maids around that area and most are pretending to walk the dogs but sitting under void decks with their boyfriends.
And those poor dogs went down for a walk like machiam never walk like that.
I really didn't like the idea that my maid would act this way when she's supposed to work.
Then again, because of a comment made to this article.
I changed my opinion. Its true. Maids are still girls. They need someone ( a man or lady whatever lesbian or not. LOL ) to seek love from.

After much STOMPING,
I figured that I'm cool if my maid would like to bring her man over for dinner, with us around.
If your maid's happy, she does her job nicely for you.
But of course she has to earn my trust( make sure she's not psychotic or sucidal first hor!) , make sure she don't ki siao when they fight, and no funny business lah.
And to BE MORE safe : Photocopy the man's work permit or whatever.
I'll pray she gets a local here instead.
LOL.
I'm blabbering rubbish. Ignore that.

BUT if they violate themselves and flirt/sleep around, i would send her home straight away.

I've seen a lot of them hanging around Lucky Plaza or all the usual places you see them at.
And honestly, they digust me.
The clothes they wear, the way they stand in a corner hiaoing and talking/giggling loudly(a group of girls) and hoping some guys would pick them up.
HELLO ! Don't lower yourselves to prostitutes !

I'm feeling very opinionated. But whatever. I'm just bloody bored.
Just had a huge texting fight with big sister but we made up after for what seems like hundreds of angry msges, cooling down and apologising.
WOW!!
This is like a first fight we ever closed so quickly!

Finally meeting up with JEE JEE for coffee and dinner next Saturday! She got her pastry position at 4 Seasons Hotel.
*CONGRATULATIONS!!!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home