Photobucket

Thursday, December 3, 2009

21 Guns


These 3 were happily playing Monopoly on iTouch while I sit there and wait and wait. Ok lah. They were waiting for me.
LOL.

AND
All the dim sum and all the salon-ing at Toa Payoh is making a BIG BIG hole in my pocket.
The bill came up to almost 100bucks for the 4 of us. LOL.
AND
Didn't I say I wouldn't do anything to my hair just last month or something? =(
AND
I'm on bangs again because my hair is so cui, I wanted to trim all the grass off and in the end, I have to cut and "DIE".
FML.

AND
Because I want to be healthier, I ate garlic with fried chicken that day when Monkey's parents brought us for Zhi Cha.
I am craving for it now!!!


AND

While watching "THE FINAL DESTINATION" or rather, Monkey was watching and i was fb-ing and tweeting, my feet suddenly CHOU JING.
5times or more for my right foot. And a few times for my left foot.
EACH after another.
I was in PAIN but then we ended up laughing because my toes looked so funny !

FML.

I AM SO HUNGRY NOW.

AND

That Saturday night at YS's house.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Gamed until 1 plus 2 am.
YS bought a new DSLR. Cool shit.

Dear Monkey,

I want my D3000. Its only $900++.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH !

LOVE ALWAYS,
MIA

and i hope DB's girlfriend will treat her better. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home