Photobucket

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Updates Updates!

A couple of weeks back. Yizzie and I headed to town after work for some xmas shopping.
I know its like way too early for xmas shopping but we cannot hold back our excitement! Anyway, it was just another excuse to do some shopping. =D

We had dinner at Pasta Waraku at Heeren, again! haha!
Ordered this salad sashimi. NICE !!

And she die also wanna have the one she missed out the previous time. Hahha!

Like always, she passed me the tomatoes. -_-''

And i had the spicy one while she had the non-spicy. I think this dish is call Cheese Pasta or something? Its all cheese and tomatoes. YUMMY!
I only eat mozzarella cheese!

Some unglam pictures which needed to be "edited". hahah!


We practically walked from Heeren to Taka to Wisma to Tangs and then back to Taka, before heading to Paragon to cab back.
We were both in our killer heels so...imagine the torture!
And the cab journey was horrible, i don't get motion sickness but that ride was a hellish ride. Poor yizzie had to put up with it after i got down at monkey's.
That bloody driver told me he knew the way out to PIE but he went the wrong way !
I simply hate irresponsible drivers. A pity i didn't take down the plate number. Tsk!

Some of the shopping were secrets so no posting them just yet.
But these are my loot for the night ! At Etude House.
I love korean cosmetics !
Spent about 70-80bucks i think?

And they gave me free towels and a free membership for spending above 50bucks!
=D

I love this serum. Shiok. And it works after some time.
Go get it ! I forgot where the shop is located but its near the Orchard Mrt underpass.
Just googled it and they have one more branch at PS ! Basement one. =)
But i'm not sure if they give free gifts like the one at Orchard though. They gave us free masks too! Its like some door gift once you enter the shop.

They have cosmetics to facial products.
My skin always feel damn soft after using them, I swear.
And FYI, i use them religiously. My skin's showing signs of improvement!

Besides, who can resists these 2??!!

Yeap. He welcomes you into the shop too, erm.. pictorially? ahhaha!

PS: I wonder if yizzie uses the masks like she said she would?! HUH!!

Tamp ONE: Manpuku Japanese Gourmet Town


That night after work, i treated Monkey ! =)
Actually, it was just an excuse. I wanted to give it a try and i was starving.
HAHAHA !

I like the whole concept of having cards to order food and so many different variety to choose from ! I walked round and round, yet i couldn't decide what to put into my poor crying stomach.
I was spoilt for choice !

So i finally decided on this Claypot Udon. ( I forgot about the dish name )
And it was GOOD.

Monkey with his super ex set. Lol. Some Omelette with fried rice it in and fried Ebi plus some meat.

Look Look ! My face is so round with all the food. God, but i cannot stop resisting food !
And we ordered another Sashimi and Nabe Toku. Its the fried tofu which i absolutely love.
=D
And cheapos us ordered only one cup of hot green tea. WHAT? Its free flow can!


Are you hungry already? Hahah!




After all that, i was still craving for dessert ! I saw this at Raffles that day while we were preparing for Rong's bday. SO i just have to try it !

My selection was the banana chocolate. =D
I love banana choclate cake but its second to my BAKERZIN STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE!
HEH!


The presentation of this dessert.

And monkey was totally stuff-ed with food. He couldn't stop complaining why i have to eat so much. Lol.

Happy monkey so Happy me ! =D

I'm going to try more of these next time! They looked so pretty and i thought they were fake !!

See what i mean?

Or am i the only one who thought these could be fake and just for display?!


Randomly, this is GINGER and she sleeps like a queen !
One of the alley cats at Monkey's area.

Isn't she cute? LOL !

Ginger's not afraid of me but afraid of Monkey.
So it goes to show, animals love me more!

I WANNA TRY THE THAI STEAMBOAT AT SOMESET 313 leh !

I'll update more soon. I'm heading for my facial in awhile, Aunt Elaine's dropping me there.
*JUMP WITH JOY*
I hope i can bear with the pain though. Tsk!
BYE!

Be back when i am !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home