Photobucket

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Another shot of whiskey

Picture perfect memories,
Scattered all around the floor.
Reaching for the phone cause, I cant fight it anymore.
And I wonder if I ever crossed your mind.
For me it happens all t
he time..







Retarded me dreamt of getting a tattoo. Got so freaked out because some guy there told me its like pen knife slicing through your skin. Then the tattooist told me: 15mins I'll be done.
Wah ! I nearly died-ed. I was trying to compose myself for the pain; ALAS, NADAH !

So does that mean it will be damn pain in reality?

Give me tattoo on my booty! ( Just kidding, monkey)
But.. CAN I? =D ( I'm really kidding on the BOOTY part lah! )
Oh..i really want it at that area where it will enhance my curve!!

AND !!!
They sell navel rings for pregnant ladies !
Well, just in case IF i really want a kid in future.
=X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home