Photobucket

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Answers

I do not like being told what to do.
But if i do, either you're someone special or responsibility call or i just want you to SHUTUP.

Ok, kidding about the last part!



No shopping done (TSK!) but movie-ed and movie-ed.
Legion was such a disappointment, although a little funny here and there. I wish there were more angels and more actions lah.
I think its a freaking budget movie. Its mostly in that petrol stop!
Besides, Yizzie was ah-ing and siam-ing left and right. She cannot stand zombies demons shows. Haha!

The spy next door was FUNNIE ! I am never a big fan of Jackie Chan but i gotta say he's good. Did i mention about his biceps? woo! The little girl, Laura, is DUPER CUTE !


Still nua-ing in monkey's room since i woke up at about 12? I've been sleeping so much lately, i think monkey's bed is crying for me to get my ass off it. Lol. Plus, my complexion MUST have gotten better. PLS AH !!

Refused to get my brunch except a bottle of yakult beside me. My bb is crying for battery. My stomach is crying for mcDonalds. Yeah i know. McDonalds. Lol.

Should i drag my butt to bugis? Argh. Been wanting to do some shopping alone but the sun is hellish and so is the expected crowd out there. *BAH*
I'm still having this irritating blocked nose and i doubt i'll be in my best mood to shop. =(

Let me continue my nua-ing and decide if i wanna order mcdonalds!

ok. I just ordered! Check out the estimated delivery time.
LOL.

(click pic to enlarge)
BYE !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home