Boo!
Typed one whole chunk but its gone?!
Randomly;
Banana-ing. Ribena-ing. NOW. Lazy to cook and craving for 126 scallop porridge and cheechongfun and hargow and siewmai and...omfg.
Oh, i snipped most of my hair off at HAIR JOURNAL, tamp 201. That's what happened when you're in a crazy emo mood and when you see some girl cutting short hair!
Monkey is super not happy with his guai-looking hair but he thinks the hairstylists there super good. Contradicting isn't he?
He pekchek-ed so i decided to head back after bugis-ing and iluma-ing awhile.
Pissing over the damaged 10bucks tragus ear ring i bought at bugis but i couldn't get it changed.
Will never patronize the shop again!
Flu's gone so i no longer hate monkey for forcing me to take the flu pill. LOL.
He's dead asleep while i'm up. Stupid me took a nap at 9 plus 10pm, unintentionally. NOW LOOK WHAT HAPPENed !
I think he's snoring sia ! HAHA!
Sigh. I should be sleeping because we're bringing shonie boy to the vet again in about 5-6hrs time! My boy... =(
Wonders when is mummy gonna start my braces huh !
I cannot stop PLAY-ing and Herstory-ing.
The ultimate addiction!
Fate brought us together only to pull us apart.
Why? I can never comprehend.
But to have you back as a friend, i'm contented.
Randomly;
Banana-ing. Ribena-ing. NOW. Lazy to cook and craving for 126 scallop porridge and cheechongfun and hargow and siewmai and...omfg.
Oh, i snipped most of my hair off at HAIR JOURNAL, tamp 201. That's what happened when you're in a crazy emo mood and when you see some girl cutting short hair!
Monkey is super not happy with his guai-looking hair but he thinks the hairstylists there super good. Contradicting isn't he?
He pekchek-ed so i decided to head back after bugis-ing and iluma-ing awhile.
Pissing over the damaged 10bucks tragus ear ring i bought at bugis but i couldn't get it changed.
Will never patronize the shop again!
Flu's gone so i no longer hate monkey for forcing me to take the flu pill. LOL.
He's dead asleep while i'm up. Stupid me took a nap at 9 plus 10pm, unintentionally. NOW LOOK WHAT HAPPENed !
I think he's snoring sia ! HAHA!
Sigh. I should be sleeping because we're bringing shonie boy to the vet again in about 5-6hrs time! My boy... =(
Wonders when is mummy gonna start my braces huh !
I cannot stop PLAY-ing and Herstory-ing.
The ultimate addiction!
Fate brought us together only to pull us apart.
Why? I can never comprehend.
But to have you back as a friend, i'm contented.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home