CNY preparation
I need to call Carlton !
I need her to trim my pretty hair until 美美 and help me do the best hair treatment!
A brand new year, a brand new start !
And then i shall go get some colored hair extension, No?
I refused to dye or bleach. I don't want my hair to become grass. =(
Nail appointment soon, with my big sissy.
I give up, i still wanna do acrylic.
I know i know. It will spoil my nails but what the hell.
My nails refused to grow without breaking!
French Manicure !!
Gonna get some shopping done later, with Mr. Monkey and his mum!
Yeah! Aunt Elaine's always on my side! Lalalala!
Work is BORE DE RING.
Stab me.
BYE.
I need her to trim my pretty hair until 美美 and help me do the best hair treatment!
A brand new year, a brand new start !
And then i shall go get some colored hair extension, No?
I refused to dye or bleach. I don't want my hair to become grass. =(
Nail appointment soon, with my big sissy.
I give up, i still wanna do acrylic.
I know i know. It will spoil my nails but what the hell.
My nails refused to grow without breaking!
French Manicure !!
Gonna get some shopping done later, with Mr. Monkey and his mum!
Yeah! Aunt Elaine's always on my side! Lalalala!
Work is BORE DE RING.
Stab me.
BYE.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home