Falling in and out of love...ashamed and proud of.
More pictures talking !


Before he left.. and i wasn't in my best mood. =(

Them cheering me up. =)

What the hell was i thinking?


Tallie Lyn~

Pardon my awkward failed attempt to smile. My ulcers hurt sometimes.

This is very sweet.

As usual, the anti-social me. =X

There's some things we don't talk about
Rather do without
And just hold the smile
Falling in and out of love
Ashamed and proud of
Together all the while,
What more can i ask for?
=)
So at 11 plus am, Aunt Elaine drove me to the APEX for my facial appointment. She's so sweet and very insistent despite the numerous times i rejected. I could have walked there within 15mins. I'm a very fast walker, mind you. And i , officially, has a love-hate relationship with facial. It hurt damn bad today because i have one freaking big zit residing on my left cheek. The lady was squeezing and squeezing WHEN ITS NOT RIPE YET ! I was cursing and swearing in my head, and was THIS close to scolding the lady. =(
Imaging the pain man. But i had to endure it for the sake of my complexion. Skin feels damn soft and tight now, just that i don't wanna stare into the mirror to see a red patch on my cheek. *BAH*
I doubt i can go through ink-ing then. I cannot even endure this level of pain! argh.
Hoping monkey will let me get my naval pierce though..
I'm gonna wake monkey up soon and see where he wants go go. In the mood for nua-ing though.
I don't wanna spend already.
SAVE SAVE SAVE.
But i still haven't buy my 2010 shoes.... =(
OK. I am going to slam-dunk monkey now ! Refusing to budge on the bed. ROARS!


Before he left.. and i wasn't in my best mood. =(

Them cheering me up. =)

What the hell was i thinking?


Tallie Lyn~

Pardon my awkward failed attempt to smile. My ulcers hurt sometimes.

This is very sweet.

As usual, the anti-social me. =X

There's some things we don't talk about
Rather do without
And just hold the smile
Falling in and out of love
Ashamed and proud of
Together all the while,
What more can i ask for?
=)
So at 11 plus am, Aunt Elaine drove me to the APEX for my facial appointment. She's so sweet and very insistent despite the numerous times i rejected. I could have walked there within 15mins. I'm a very fast walker, mind you. And i , officially, has a love-hate relationship with facial. It hurt damn bad today because i have one freaking big zit residing on my left cheek. The lady was squeezing and squeezing WHEN ITS NOT RIPE YET ! I was cursing and swearing in my head, and was THIS close to scolding the lady. =(
Imaging the pain man. But i had to endure it for the sake of my complexion. Skin feels damn soft and tight now, just that i don't wanna stare into the mirror to see a red patch on my cheek. *BAH*
I doubt i can go through ink-ing then. I cannot even endure this level of pain! argh.
Hoping monkey will let me get my naval pierce though..
I'm gonna wake monkey up soon and see where he wants go go. In the mood for nua-ing though.
I don't wanna spend already.
SAVE SAVE SAVE.
But i still haven't buy my 2010 shoes.... =(
OK. I am going to slam-dunk monkey now ! Refusing to budge on the bed. ROARS!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home