Photobucket

Friday, January 1, 2010

Show me what i'm worth

My first post for 2010 and it will not be an EMO sad sad one! Hopefully i don't sidetrack and go into emo-ness again. LOL. But good emo is fine right?

Some thoughts for 2009;

Well, i guess i tried to step out and look out of the box. I did search for some positivity in the negativism. I snapped out of it better than i did before. No tears or making a big fuss. Maybe its a year of Independence for me? I think it is. Despite all that we have went through, as much as how overwhelming the pain can be, i know I'll find myself standing right where i am right now. I've hurt people who truly loved me and this time, I'm not gonna make that mistake again. Twice is enough.


I'm confident that 2010 will be better if not, its another greater phase of my life which I've to go through. I'm stronger, that i know.

Tributes;
My girls were extremely sweet and words just don't fit this friendship at all. The texts and comforting. The iTouch fever. The BB fever. No matter how anti-social i always am or not matter how hardly i talk, they never seemed to doubt my loyalty and for that, i really appreciate them for accepting this meanie me. I've failed with numerous friendships. People come and go. Thus as years go by, i kept more and more to myself. I don't want to risk opening up and be slapped on the face again. I doubt i can go through if there's a next time.

Thank you, my dear girls. You know its hard for me to even put a "my" in front of "girls". Haha* I always hesitate but there's no other words i could possible replace it with. So anyway, Thank you for standing by me and for supporting me in my decisions no matter how angry or upset you are for me. Thank you for respecting my love and my ways of life. Thank you for accepting me as who i am.
Last but not the least, thank you for bringing me together into 2010. =)

I thank my mummy and daddy for being ever so patient with me. I do admit i hurt them a great amount with all my defiance.

I thank my Mummy for standing by me no matter how much pain I've inflicted into her. The tears and pain she cried for me. I know she's giving in so much more for me than she ever did before. Our temper clashes like how thunder sound is made. My mum and I, we're totally 99% alike. I got her looks, her fingers( which i always complains about), her temper, her emo-ness, yaddah yaddah. You get the gist. So its really hard to have a heart to heart talk with her sometimes. But when we do, it always makes me wanna cry. Because everything i do, all i want is my mother to stand by me.

And my dearest Daddy; The man who sings super chingchong songs early in the morning to wake us up on our Family Day. I do miss how we used to spend a day together, weekly. He would bring us to Chinatown, Little India or any places for GREAT FOOD. He taught me; Save on unnecessary shopping but spend all you want on FOOD. Sometimes, i'm not sure if its a good thing because i cannot control on my shopping and for food? Well, you can guess lah huh.

My sisters; We used to fought so much. The 2 ganging up against me. Lol. How is it that the youngest always clicks with the oldest?? and the 2nd one always like loner loner??!! WHY AH!?!
I always felt like the black sheep in the family. I wasn't mature enough i guess. Haha! So now, i'm really glad that we're better and do little things together occasionally. Like the yodhurt + movie thingy or simply just talking about " Eh i wear this out ok anot?".
And my small sis who cooks for us and nua at home 24hrs/7 if she can. -_-'''

BUT DA JIE, if you're reading this. PLS DON'T ASK ME ABOUT CLOTHES WHEN I AM ABOUT TO SLEEP CAN ANOT? =X
Still, THANKS FOR THE iTOUCH !!( My jie fu and sis got me ONE! old version though! )

My dear shonie boy; I love you and you're not allow to leave me until i say so.
He's my life...

Ok. Enough ranting. I wanna go bugis to get my 1st pair of SHOES for 2010 !
I always believes a good pair of shoes will bring me to greater places in life.

PICTURES talk !

Waiting for us to pick them up!


Freaking Chicken Chop and Fish&Chips cost me 20bucks each! The bloody glass of fruit punch was like $10 too ! WTF ! Its illegal to rack up the price just coz its COUNTDOWN day can!




Message in a bottle. A list of "throw aways" and "wishes" to the sea! =X


Sorry hor, Shrek pretending he's writing a list too. No lah. Actually, he was just getting some orders.


Thanks rong. Your kuku ideas always ROCKS !







Walked our way out and to WS Mc Donalds to chill.
Afterwhich, i took off to monkey's friend's place cause he was still there drinking.
-_-'' Had a long talk with Mich and it was nice. =)

OKOK.
BYE ! i need to prepare already ! its like 5.48pm and I've not eaten anything!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home