5th Feb 10
So i got to the office at 8am on Thursday and got surprised by THIS !
When i saw papers flying out, i thought must be notes for me to do some work.
BUT THEN, i stunned for a min, eyes big and mouth opened. LOL.
ps: do not ask me when i reached office so damn early. I don't like to be late. And i was NEVER LATE! Hehe!
But..30mins before work commerce is a little too kua zhang man!



Oh love love love!!!

After packing my stuff and then taking pictures !



The hiao pos!

Jen mama! She is out Sexytary ! Haha!

Forever busy Team Lead !


ML ML ML!!

So many N.Gs!




Chocolates from Sally and SumChin. *hehe*

Random pictures now.

Spot the contrast!!

Daddy told me to bring this to work and it tasted AWFUL ! I think its some cheap brand lo! But big sissy told me that its the ginseng which explains the *BLEAH* taste. I gulped the whole bottle down with 2 gulps, without breathing. LOL.

I love Spins' tuna bread!!

Goodbye to Billing Team !
I'm gonna miss the laughter and bitching time with them.
Hope things get better for them when the new girl comes!
Thanks for the MEOW MEOWs!
Hello PSO Team !
Do not bully me OK !!!
9am to 6pm is more LIKE IT !
Ok. I am freaking hungry now but I've ulcer residing underneath my tongue! FML!!
*ROARS*
I've been up since 11am and monkey only got up at 12pm. ( i do not know why i seldom sleep past 12pm unless i am sick ! )
For the first time in my life, i kicked when i sleep ! Monkey is the 1st victim ! hahahah!
I must be damn tired.
OKOK. BYE !! Gonna changed and packed up the room a little.
When i saw papers flying out, i thought must be notes for me to do some work.
BUT THEN, i stunned for a min, eyes big and mouth opened. LOL.
ps: do not ask me when i reached office so damn early. I don't like to be late. And i was NEVER LATE! Hehe!
But..30mins before work commerce is a little too kua zhang man!



Oh love love love!!!

After packing my stuff and then taking pictures !



The hiao pos!

Jen mama! She is out Sexytary ! Haha!

Forever busy Team Lead !


ML ML ML!!

So many N.Gs!




Chocolates from Sally and SumChin. *hehe*

Random pictures now.

Spot the contrast!!

Daddy told me to bring this to work and it tasted AWFUL ! I think its some cheap brand lo! But big sissy told me that its the ginseng which explains the *BLEAH* taste. I gulped the whole bottle down with 2 gulps, without breathing. LOL.

I love Spins' tuna bread!!

Goodbye to Billing Team !
I'm gonna miss the laughter and bitching time with them.
Hope things get better for them when the new girl comes!
Thanks for the MEOW MEOWs!
Hello PSO Team !
Do not bully me OK !!!
9am to 6pm is more LIKE IT !
Ok. I am freaking hungry now but I've ulcer residing underneath my tongue! FML!!
*ROARS*
I've been up since 11am and monkey only got up at 12pm. ( i do not know why i seldom sleep past 12pm unless i am sick ! )
For the first time in my life, i kicked when i sleep ! Monkey is the 1st victim ! hahahah!
I must be damn tired.
OKOK. BYE !! Gonna changed and packed up the room a little.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home