Photobucket

Friday, February 19, 2010

白白挨骂

Refused to be told off like that.
If you think I'm a problem, kick me out.
I appreciate all that you've done for me, but that doesn't mean i have to take shit i don't deserve.

I do not need you to call me names or tell me to shut up and have you telling me off with all the nasty words.
I do not see the need to call you names back. Waste my time and energy only.
You shall do whatever you deem fit.
I'll do my own BITCH.


There are things that i have to let go instead of holding on.
There are things i can let go but i refused because they're more worthy to keep in my heart.
things PEOPLE.

SIAO DING DONG!
@*#^@*#!@(*&#!@(*^#
Actually, i'm not that angry. I don't feel anything. *Shrugs*


ANYWAY, I LOVE MY FAMILY LIKE HA HA HA !

Kite-Flying this sunday! Shonie boy will be so HAPPY!
Just spent another bomb after WED's vet visit.
But he's recovering! SO MAD HAPPY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home