Photobucket

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

F.Y.I. F.U

LOVING "SOMEONE", doesn't always mean YOU WANT to have "SOMEONE".

I might LOVE YOU, but that DOESN'T mean I WANT TO CHEAT or have THE BEST OF BOTH.
WTF?!?!?!

Chemistry my FUCKING BOOBS.
Its unbelievable-ly disgusting that you're so BLIND to those who truly care and you only see a fatface-troublemaker-skunk-of-a BITCH.
And i hope you enjoy having all your money SUCK DRY!


Back then, i knew if i were to be EX, i never know i was looking at my future when i was looking at how you treated EX EX.
Maybe what your friend said was true; You will go all the way for the one you love but not a single inch for those who care!

The first thing i ever regret for 2010 is REPLYING YOUR BLOODY TEXT !
I didn't wanna stoop so low to be so angry at someone whom i've always respect and love.
I MUST BE SIAO !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home