Photobucket

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Goodbye, Almost lover..

Pouring..

It gets harder, day by day.
But it will get better with every step of pain.
The memories are haunting, but they're memories...

You couldn't have love me better. I know you've tried. But there're things both of us cannot change. And even if we did, we barely last more than a month before one of us flares up.

But i love you enough, to let you go.
Sometimes, love just ain't enough. I'm not a coward. If i was, i wouldn't be coming back again and again and hurting people along the course of it.
That night was the last straw. Our love is broken. There's no way we can make it right, when its already wrong. Because every now and then, when i think of you, i think of the hurt you put me through. I know i've my share of hurting you.
The one leaving...hurts more than the one being left.

Couples fight.Couples cry.
But these fights are too much for me to take...
I just don't see myself moving in and out in future.
Asking me to leave is not giving us time to cool off..
How many times have i moved out? How many times do you have to throw me out?
We love but we can't live together...

I've put my family at stake. I've neglected them so much, i don't feel like a family when i'm around them. All i'm doing now is fixing the pieces back to my family and a place i call home where i'm always welcome and not thrown out of.

This time, i've learnt what i want of a man and how i deserve to be treated.
This is not it. I love you and i never want to see you unhappy.
And i thought... you would want the same for me..

Goodbye my almost lover.
I'm trying not to think about you so please just let me be.

So long, my bad romance.
This is the last walk i'm doing for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home