Photobucket

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Running and Leaving.

Me: I'm so tired
Pradeep: Why? Were you running in your dreams?

-_-"""

Pradeep: Which club u support?
Me: Chelsea ! ( But i nv watch them play for more than 10times. LOL )
Me: But i like TORRES!
Pradeep: When he's playing or in the hospital?
Me: PLAYing !
Pradeep: Becoz he spends more time in the hospital than on the pitch.
Me: LOL !

MEANIE MEANIE MEANIE !

Torres is my MAN.

And Pradeep told me this;
Too much knowledge is dangerous. The lesser we know, the better placed we are. And then we can claimed ignorance and run away with it.

I LIKE THAT.
Big sissy is matchmaking (hardselling is the more appropriate word) me to TMZ. Stab me die.
But!
Hi taiwan-looking boy, I AM SUPER HOT-TEMPERED, VERY SPOILT, VERY CHOR LOR, VERY NOT CONSERVATIVE, VERY UNREASONABLE, SELFISH BITCH!

THIS week is the longest week of the month!!
WHY AH!
I want next week to FASTER COME !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home