Photobucket

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Wave Wave in the HOUSE!

Ok. Random pictures first !




Off to see the doc, again. =(

OK. So WAVE HOUSE!!

100,000 gallons of water a minute flowing as fast as 30 mph (48 kmph) curl over a surface that looks like a section of a skateboard park.

FlowBarrel-ed at wavehouse and it was SHIOK !
Though its pricey! 40bucks for one hour !
30bucks for the Double FlowRider which is the one without the big wave. haha!
So lao niang skipped the "beginner" stage and go to the AI ZAI stage.

It was awesome!! I cannot wait to go there again. You guys should totally try it.
I'm suffering the aftermath of it though. Bruises and aches on every part of my body! But its all worth it!

The nice malay guy who helped me initially told me to use my TOES to move forward when i managed to balance on the surf board. But i couldn't so i panicked and i fell. I cannot believe how is it that i am the only one who flipped up to the top water while the rest fell and got rushed by the water to the side. Omfg.
The water was so fast, i "did" somersaults in it once the water pushed me up to the top.
SOMERSAULTS can!!! FML....

Then AngMo1 took over and wow! So HAM-SOME! So i very ai zai and balanced when he released my surfboard. But read what happened after!

I got my balance and just let the water pushed my board with me on it.
Then AngMo1 said : Ok good! Now look at me!
Me thinking: YOU ARE KIDDING ME !! Shit shit. I'm gonna fall if i take my eyes off the board.
Me nodded my head ( i SLOWLY looked up )
AngMo1: Ok now push forward with more pressure on yours toes.
Me thinking: I AM DOING IT ! ( Looked back up at him)
You should see how fucking funny i (REALLY) slowly surfed forward!! haha!
AngMo1: Ok good. Move more.
I moved a little.
AngMo1:More
I moved a little.
AngMo1: More.
Me thinking: omg omg! i'm doing it ! (smiling like a dork)
AngMo1: Good now lean back and put pressure on heels.
Me thinking: I am so dead!! do i look stupid now!
And then i slowly surfed bit by bit backwards.
All in slow motion sia! hahah!

A wave of adrenaline flows inside me sia!!!! Orgasmic!! Because i got my balance and was moving the surf board!! Ok fine, i fell a lot too! hahah!

While i was doing the above: Monkey and Angmo Surfer 2

Angmo Surfer 2: The hardest thing which she managed to do..She's still smiling!
Monkey: *Laughing* and blah blah blah i don't know what he said to AngMo 2.
Monkey told me that i was the only one smiling while surfing. The rest were all serious and trying to concentrate.
*LOL*


WARNING 1: Pls slap on the entire bottle of sunscreen before you surf
BECAUSE: For the 1st time in my entire life, (i used to tan so much until i got black) and never once did i get RED, which i DID after the surfing ! omg. I'm all red still can!
WARNING 2: Wear shorts and a top ( For ladies)
BECAUSE: Your bikini ( top and bottom) will be pulled off if you didn't tied it properly or you're just SWAY! I almost got a g-string bikini sia!!!

Some pictures. Didn't take much because i was busy surfing like some PRO mah! Tsk!

Made breakfast in the morning. =)



Me me me! before we left. My super tired-just-woke-up face lah!


If you notice the girl on the far right ( in black pants, fixing her hair) she smacked super thick tinted sunscreen on her face and she's a pro with the surfing k! I wanna be like that !
And look at the point where the water is rushing up behind her? Yeah. I was pushed all the way up can!!!

Satisfied face ! haha!

The chilling area. DAMN SHIOK but the heat was killing us !

2 hours !!!

Outdoor bar! =D

ps: at SENTOSA !

I wanna go again!!! =D

3 Comments:

Blogger tky said...

where is this place sia?

February 4, 2010 at 6:18 PM  
Anonymous jviernes said...

Wow! nice place! Found you on twitter and now following you :D

February 5, 2010 at 8:04 PM  
Blogger Mia said...

To Jviernes: Hey sorry, my twitter's kinda private. Blog's to public though. =)

February 6, 2010 at 11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home