Photobucket

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

2nd day

2nd day of this bombastic curly hair and i'm bunning it up already!
Kinda like it curled because i wouldnt care if my hair's in a mess or what.
CURL IS MESS.
MESS IS "NO NEED EXTRA EFFORT-ANYHOW TIE ALSO CHIO".
Ok. whatever. I'm in a mess. Fixing up my emotions, keeping myself busy.
Towned last night with the gurlz was FUN ! Ash and Ann cracked me up so badly. Haha!
As usual, ann told me off for spending on my hair. 0.o'''

Mummy's starting to question what i've been busy with lately. I'm having a hunch that she knows what happened. FML. Sooner or later, she's gonna start questioning me why and how, then i'll start my balls of tears all over again. NO. I do not want that and the last thing i need her to tell me is : I TOLD YOU SO.
BAH.

This morning, she was this close to jumping on me with questions. HENG ! I ran out of the house.
But one thing's for sure, she's happier that i'm no longer staying overnight outside.
SORRY mummy. I've a lot of chalets for the weekends lately!
Sigh. But i wonder how long will the vouchers last and then TADAH, i'll be stuck at home emo-ing again.

Big sissy confirmed the friday thingy. I'm hesitating. Sigh. I know i can treat it as nothing but the stress is there ya know? I'm already in a discomfort state, struggling to move on.

ITS JUST ME AND ME AND ME!

And people, if you're no longer in my list of friends in facebook.
PLS DO NOT ADD ME AGAIN LAH.
Don't get it ah?!
kns.
Stop stalking me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home