Changes; New Beginning; Courage;Strength




I went ahead despite all advising me against it.
Being stubborn is an understatement.
I nearly cried my eyes out when it was done.
I got it done at M and i swear the workers there only wanna earn commission instead of giving customers the proper advice! My hair was literally fucking straight (my rebonded hair) at the top and THIS curly at the bottom.
Yes. I did say i want curly hair but they should have told me its impossible to cover my rebonded hair at the top! I thought they would be so fucking zai to do so.
WRONG!
I sat there for more than 2hours with no dinner and a cup of starfruit juice.
Hungry and pissed !
So after hiding in the toilet for like 10mins until Ash came to find me, i went to the shop next to M and told them: I just did this fuckup extension next door, i wanna take them all out now.
However they convinced me to let them save it and they did ! Their 100 strands are so much thicker than M ! So closed to crying my eyeballs out from relief !
I really had a good mind of taking all of them off and get my hair cut super short.
I WILL NEVER PATRONISE THAT SHOP AGAIN!
I was so desperate to save it, i completely forgot to take a picture of that CUI hair. They still dare to tell me: " Wa, looks so natural !" and then when i asked for the back mirror? THEY SAY SPOILT.
Anyone wanna know what SHOP is, PLS EMAIL ME.
Its located at BUGIS by the way. I should have just head to far east and get it done instead.
Sigh. NEH mind la. It has been saved but still i feel fucking sore that my hair's ruined !
I'm gonna be stuck with hair extension for a long while.
BAH!

1 Comments:
u should just put e name here. no one will say its defamation u know ;p LOL
anyway i noe where u did it. hurhur, so bad service!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home