Hello and BYE !








Have you ever wonder why do you keep on forgiving that one person, no matter what shit/pain they put you through?
Maybe....we all still want them in our lives.
And when one day you realized that you can't bring yourself to forgive anymore? I guess the time is up to say goodbye...
I'm slowly regaining my appetite back! God, i do miss the days when i gorge myself with food and snacks and falling deep into sleep as soon as i can. I can literally feel my bones sticking out of my skin now! Argh. Disgusting. Certainly do not want to appear as anorexic or something.
I'm not on a freaking diet. I simply just lost my appetite can! Sigh.
WHITE PARTY and JB so soon, i wanna jump up and down with joy!
3days 2nights at sentosa!! I'm gonna catch up on my tan. Argh. I look like some sick white
Randomly, My boss's very very cute!!
A few days back.
Boss: " Shall we have a ladies night next week? Seafood? Japanese? Western? "
Me: " Shall see what the two ladies want. haha"
blah blah blah.
So its all settled ! Boss is treating KUISHIN-BO at Suntec next week.
She scheduled a "meeting" and guess what?
7pm to 11pm on a weekday sia !
And then she went searching for batam and JB trip after i merely suggested?
HAHA!
My boss is super ON.
I LOVE MY JOB !
Life will be almost perfect soon.
Once i start travelling !!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home