Kose
I was suppose to be flown to BKK tml at 6pm !
But no, i will be bowling instead because my DEAR BIG sissy took the liberty to RSVP me to the outing tomorrow! And i wouldn't have knew until MZ told me about the bowling tml.
*STAB ME DIE*
I'm nervous like hell because i'm not a pro at bowling and i suck even more when i'm nervous.
I should be happier that it wasn't prawning because i cannot prawn for NUTS !
And i wanna go 126 at geylang to eat for supper after.
CAN CAN CAN?!
=(
I've been so LAZY and inefficient this entire week ! WAI AH?
WO DE MA YA.
My mind's floating away to Netherlands!
I gotta feeling ! WoOooo!
Tonight's gonna be a good good night !
Gonna show my po po po po pokerface!
And we're gonna run the showwww !
Because we're unstoppable, unstoppableee!
BAH !
But no, i will be bowling instead because my DEAR BIG sissy took the liberty to RSVP me to the outing tomorrow! And i wouldn't have knew until MZ told me about the bowling tml.
*STAB ME DIE*
I'm nervous like hell because i'm not a pro at bowling and i suck even more when i'm nervous.
I should be happier that it wasn't prawning because i cannot prawn for NUTS !
And i wanna go 126 at geylang to eat for supper after.
CAN CAN CAN?!
=(
I've been so LAZY and inefficient this entire week ! WAI AH?
WO DE MA YA.
My mind's floating away to Netherlands!
I gotta feeling ! WoOooo!
Tonight's gonna be a good good night !
Gonna show my po po po po pokerface!
And we're gonna run the showwww !
Because we're unstoppable, unstoppableee!
BAH !

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home