KTV + KUISHIN-BO !
KTV till past midnight on a working day is xiong man!
8bucks nett for 4fucking hours @kbox!
Fav part was blasting "POKERFACE" !!!






And sneaking in vodka was *THUMBS UP*
Last Wednesday!
It was boss's treat to
*TADAH*


















I present to you guys : THE LAST WOMEN STANDING !

2hrs non-stop. Breaks were just merely 5-10mins for the time to take MORE food.
I suffered badly the day after.
Bloated so much so that i couldn't enjoy the buffet the next day at Tiffany's cafe (Furama Hotel).
Okok. Gonna go enjoy my mc donalds!!!
8bucks nett for 4fucking hours @kbox!
Fav part was blasting "POKERFACE" !!!






And sneaking in vodka was *THUMBS UP*
Last Wednesday!
It was boss's treat to
*TADAH*


















I present to you guys : THE LAST WOMEN STANDING !

2hrs non-stop. Breaks were just merely 5-10mins for the time to take MORE food.
I suffered badly the day after.
Bloated so much so that i couldn't enjoy the buffet the next day at Tiffany's cafe (Furama Hotel).
Okok. Gonna go enjoy my mc donalds!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home