Photobucket

Saturday, March 6, 2010

No longer


I don't need you to be strong.
I don't need you to point out my wrong.
I don't need you to give me pain.
I don't need you to have strength.

My eyes hurt.
My hands shiver.
My heart aches.

But i'm holding up my head.
But i'm forcing my tears in.
But i'm not beaten.
But i'm not defeated.
But i'm not broken.


All i do daily is to remind myself; Our love is broken.
There's no other way.

It just takes a longer time to say goodbye now.

Distractions are just temporary distractions.
They last no more than a day before pain hit me at its hardest.
My sleep disturbed.
My meals unfinished.
I have to face the pain because the more i run, the longer it stays..

There's nothing left to do.

Damn. I need to drink.


my love for you was strong, you should have known.

was.

Because sometimes, we just have to know what's good for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home