Photobucket

Monday, March 15, 2010

@ PS; I love you

Ok guys. Pictures talk.
Ichiban Sushi @ PS
;13mar10

The gluttons ready to work !





















Stuck on my babyberry with her new red hot case!











Bought midnight movie for "COP OUT".
Its a totally different side of Bruce Willis. I love his movies! He's aging but still as ham-some as ever!
So before the movie, we chilled and gadget-ed as always.
@ Carly T's ; The Cathay.


This cup-lover woman. LOL.

Lyn and i got bored with our iTouch/BBs, so....CAM-WHORED!

Serious case of cam-whoring. Pls bear with the rest. HAHAH!





And they were still...iTouching !













I love my berry! But i'm tempted to get iPhone too. So i'll having iPhone and bb?!
Siao i know but..OH WELL. =P












HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR YIZZIE LOVE.
BESTIE...HOR? *HHAHAHAHAHA!!!*

Whatever lah. You're 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23!!!

23!!!!!!!!!


XOXO, YOU KNOW WE LOVE YOU!

I'm totally exhausted. I've been keeping myself so busy lately. I think i'm gonna crushed like real soon. Weekends and some weekdays away from home. CHALETS and BBQs and MOVIES and ETC.
JB again right after payday!! I wanna get my Polaroid camera !
They're planning a trip but i think DON'T PLAN better. Just *impromptu-ed* then GO!
More shiok leh!
BKK, pls stop rioting soon!!!

We've got tickets to THE WHITE PARTY so so so time to settle the HOTEL STAY for that NIGHT DAWN.

kthxbye! I wanna go finish my breakfast. yeah. breakfast i know..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home