Photobucket

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Rain

I've been feeling so sick lately. I don't know how much longer can i stand..
My head's aching so badly, i would have faint if my mind gave way to it.
Its sickening because i'm having trouble eating and i swear i'm going skin on bones soon. It doesn't help when i have to force food down my throat. I ended up wanting to puke. Hardly finished my meals or hardly go pass one proper meal a day. The only 2 proper meals i had these few weeks was during Yizzie's birthday and dinner at home last night.

Not all that sure if its a good idea to work from home today? I'm alone in the house and i feel even more upset. But if i'm in the office, i feel so sick..i hardly leave my seat.

Why is it that the bad guy always takes the upper hand?


When did i ever allow myself to be this pathetic??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home