Photobucket

Friday, March 12, 2010

Troublemaker

There's something wrong with my blog. Can't seem to see previous posts at all!
WO DE MA YA!
ANYONE CAN HELP??!! =(

Digressing..
Yesterday was ,by far, the worst day of the week! Confrontation's the last thing i would ever wanna do since 2004 and YET, i have to do so last evening.
There's nothing left to discuss but for me to get over it. I'm not the type who wants explanation but honesty from the very beginning. Explanation doesn't work as good as honesty. Explanation gets nowhere. I want solution. So what if you've explained? It doesn't lessen any depth of emotions and i do believe most of the time, it worsen situations.

I wouldn't have reacted the way i did. Then again, i was really controlling myself from spilling all the swearing on them. One was totally confused. One was yakking calming. I was all mad pissed, ready to slap all of them if they were right in front of me.

I find deeper happiness with ignorance than with knowledge but i guess curiosity got the best of me.
Simply put, THAT information was so overwhelming to contain, it destroys everything that I've worked on and working for. When reality hits me harshly, i refused to put my head down and cry, especially in front of an audience.

Crying is a sign of weakness and i hate being weak. And you do not wanna get me crying because when i do, i get more pissed.
I'm not expressive unless the lava in me has boil up for eruption. So when i get expressive, verbally, then my words get all detrimental.
After all that had happened, i figured its best that people take responsibilities of their words. Detrimental or not, before i explode, i ran the possibilities/results of the aftermath. If i am ready to face it, i spill out.

You wanna play mind games. Bring it.
I've been trained well enough to do so.

You speak it, you walk it.
Don't speak and then refused to take the walk, expecting others to.
But trust me, you're nothing to me but just a bug i wanna flick away.

Seriously, my life's so dramatic. I think it would make a pretty good short movie clip!

Then last night,Jovi managed to convince me out, AGAIN! So i got up from bed, changed up and hung out till past midnight before all of us headed home to rest for work today.

TONIGHT, going my new godsister ANN's family chalet. *Muhahaha* Free food !
Babyface concert?
Yes or No?!

BABYFACE LEH!!

ps: wordy today, picture-y tomorrow perhaps.

pps: JUST GOT THE WHOLE STORY.. NB. EH FUCKFACE BITCH, FUCK YOU MAN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home