Photobucket

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What's not ?

I loved you.I loved us.

Its all past tense but i loved. It matters that much to me. I hope it was something to you.

So i'm moving on and searching for a place where my heart can find itself a new home.
Actually, i'm not searching but just waiting to be found.
Heart's tired and cold but I'll survive like i always do.
I had only hoped we didn't end the way we did.
Nasty.
Why does every goodbye has to be this painful?

Keeping myself busy and hoping for rainbow over the rain. Last night at Clarke Quay, China One for drinks and food. It wasn't that bad with the proposal leads. I wasn't that keen on going but well, networking is networking. I gotta give, in order to take in this society.

And honestly? I'm not much of an extrovert. Its only if i'm real comfortable with you, i'll yak more. If not, everyone else says i'm DAO / stuck up /anti-social (i get this a lot) and recently GL (guai lan ).

I guess one reason which i do this "keeping a distant" thing is that, i refrain from getting too close/warm up to one because when i do, i know i will fall hard if they leave or bad things happen. So lets just say i'm freaking selfish, I'll like to save myself from the fall.

And on a safer side, I'll just stick to being a BITCH like i always am.
I see what i like.
I do what i deem fit.

Side-tracking !
HEY MATERIALISTIC YET FUCKING POOR FATFACE, go cry to your mama and all your BABIES who love YOU.

I hate it when people only think about the hurt others have put them through.
And whats more low?
Whine to everyone about it like you're so fucking victimized!
THINK ABOUT YOUR SHARE OF WORK TOO YEAH?
And for the record? maybe it all started from you that's why you're where you're standing right now.

bloody retard.

xoxo,
you know you hate me.


ps: "TACO" ME , PLAY, WHITE PARTY, RESORTS and A TRIP IN MAY ! *JUMPS WITH JOY*

pps: OMG. Suddenly so gian to dance!! WOOHOO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home