WONDERFUL MARCH !
07mar10
JOHOR BAHRU
Pictures not in order. =)































































Weekends are love.
Weekdays are hell.
Not because of work.
But because of YOU YOU YOU AND YOU.
EVERYONE PLEASE.
KEEP IN MIND.
I AM ALL ABOUT.
ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME.
ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just fucking sweet. Keeping a distance just might be the smartest decision.
I got a feeling my karma's not over yet.
GET IT OVER WITH.
I want my own life.
ALL OF YOU JUST BLOODY FUCK OFF.
CRAPPY SHIT OF THE HEART.
I DON'T FUCKING NEED.
RED ALERT !
I'm always the stronger one.
I'm always the cold-hearted one.
So everything else, doesn't matter.
ps: sometimes we have to be careful of what we speak. For these words, could be affect one's entire life..
JOHOR BAHRU
Pictures not in order. =)































































Weekends are love.
Weekdays are hell.
Not because of work.
But because of YOU YOU YOU AND YOU.
EVERYONE PLEASE.
KEEP IN MIND.
I AM ALL ABOUT.
ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME.
ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got a feeling my karma's not over yet.
GET IT OVER WITH.
I want my own life.
ALL OF YOU JUST BLOODY FUCK OFF.
CRAPPY SHIT OF THE HEART.
I DON'T FUCKING NEED.
RED ALERT !
I'm always the stronger one.
I'm always the cold-hearted one.
So everything else, doesn't matter.
ps: sometimes we have to be careful of what we speak. For these words, could be affect one's entire life..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home