03 Apr 10 to 04 Apr 10
Finally a Polaroid camera!!

Kena *tok* like free... =(

My very zhuai boy!
Weekends at..


Holiday Inn-ed.

Half-eaten ! =P
I should be barred from having breakfast in a hotel. I barely ate 10bucks worth of it! And it bloody cost 22bucks. I will only have breakfast if its included in the whole room package.
*BAH*

And they were drinking while i had my japanese tea. LOL.


More pictures from white party and hotel coming up!
Anyway,

Caught it on the 3rdApr with Yizzie, Shrek, Ann and Cin at The Cathay.
It was good but i had hoped the last fight with the Kraken would be a longer and much more exciting one. Tsk tsk.
I think i'm still suffering from the heat i had to endure from ytd's photoshoot.
Head's aching like...... =(
More moolahs coming in!
I want everything of her to disappear.
Every single piece of her.

Kena *tok* like free... =(

My very zhuai boy!
Weekends at..


Holiday Inn-ed.

Half-eaten ! =P
I should be barred from having breakfast in a hotel. I barely ate 10bucks worth of it! And it bloody cost 22bucks. I will only have breakfast if its included in the whole room package.
*BAH*

And they were drinking while i had my japanese tea. LOL.


More pictures from white party and hotel coming up!
Anyway,

Caught it on the 3rdApr with Yizzie, Shrek, Ann and Cin at The Cathay.
It was good but i had hoped the last fight with the Kraken would be a longer and much more exciting one. Tsk tsk.
I think i'm still suffering from the heat i had to endure from ytd's photoshoot.
Head's aching like...... =(
More moolahs coming in!
I want everything of her to disappear.
Every single piece of her.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home