ALL ABOUT "BESTIE" and " I ".
I think its very zai that we cam-whored with a DSLR.
AND for the 1st time, we love RONG's DSLR.
LYN babe, we still love your CAMERA !
I think my camera's crying and using me negligence.....
Let the pictures Rooollllll~




















THIS IS MY "BESTIE".
We love and hate each others' guts!! We're totally very FAKE with each other!!
LOL !
And if you love to judge/YAK so much, GO GET A DIET!
*Smirk*
AND for the 1st time, we love RONG's DSLR.
LYN babe, we still love your CAMERA !
I think my camera's crying and using me negligence.....
Let the pictures Rooollllll~
THIS IS MY "BESTIE".
We love and hate each others' guts!! We're totally very FAKE with each other!!
LOL !
And if you love to judge/YAK so much, GO GET A DIET!
*Smirk*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home