Bombay!
This is living your life!
=)
I'm pretty impressed with the service and interior of the hotel !
We got to check in at 8am instead of 2pm! In like one hour notice. =X
I called them at 6plus7am to "beg" for a room because we were stuck outside. HAHAH!
Not a bad move eh?
Didn't really like the channels they provided though. All we watched was Starmovies.
We knocked out till late afternoon before heading to town to catch "Clash of Titans".
I LIKE I LIKE. =D

Room's big ! Bigger than Siloso Resort which i thought was a great disappointment after seeing Hazel's room that White Party night. It was so small and NO BATHTUB !


I must have bathtub in a hotel. MUST !

Easily squeeze in 4-5 adults ! haha!

Girl from the village. LOL.


Her portfolio. LOL.


Drinking, AGAIN.







Breakfast was a let-down though because we woke up late. =X Most of the food were gone and they were not that efficient with the topping up. TSK.
Scrambled egg, pancakes and frenchtoast were good though.
MUST have for breakfast. =D

Could have gone to Zouk the next night but too tired out from White party!



White party pictures up next! Stay tuned!!
Flu like mad. My nose is dropping!
=)
I'm pretty impressed with the service and interior of the hotel !
We got to check in at 8am instead of 2pm! In like one hour notice. =X
I called them at 6plus7am to "beg" for a room because we were stuck outside. HAHAH!
Not a bad move eh?
Didn't really like the channels they provided though. All we watched was Starmovies.
We knocked out till late afternoon before heading to town to catch "Clash of Titans".
I LIKE I LIKE. =D

Room's big ! Bigger than Siloso Resort which i thought was a great disappointment after seeing Hazel's room that White Party night. It was so small and NO BATHTUB !


I must have bathtub in a hotel. MUST !

Easily squeeze in 4-5 adults ! haha!

Girl from the village. LOL.


Her portfolio. LOL.


Drinking, AGAIN.







Breakfast was a let-down though because we woke up late. =X Most of the food were gone and they were not that efficient with the topping up. TSK.
Scrambled egg, pancakes and frenchtoast were good though.
MUST have for breakfast. =D

Could have gone to Zouk the next night but too tired out from White party!



White party pictures up next! Stay tuned!!
Flu like mad. My nose is dropping!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home